British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Dissapointed with the performance of some of the Swindon riders. Peter and Nick put in good performances and the injury to Hans did not help, but on the night Poole were a better team, wanted to win, and deserved to get through to the final.

Will watch the finals and then the last meeting at Swindon this year the ELRC on the 19th Oct and the GP this sat.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Well done Poole. Gonna have to change my avatar pic again now :P

That was a great meeting although I missed the first few heats. Some cracking races and a really good atmosphere.

The final for the neutral looks very tasty indeed and in fairness was the best outcome. Good luck to the Pirates cough cough :o in the final :P

Ah jacques my little Rosebud, i was hoping we'd be graced with your presence next Monday? That must have really hurt to put that last bit!! :D

Well there you go what a meeting and haha Swindon you bottled it big time I am sure that will silence Andersen's fat mouth.

So Poole only won because Swindon bottled it did they, show more respect to the better Team on the night,

So Poole only won because Swindon bottled it did they, show more respect to the better Team on the night,

Oh shut up Swindon we will see you next year

aaah bless, wondered how long it would take for you to pipe up with something irrelevant.

Steve, Stop digging that hole, you'l reach Aussie or even America.. :rofl::rofl:

This guy is apparently a mercenary who doesn't care about Poole. :lol:

Tomas Jonasson@scratchthatback5h

Nothing can really bother me today after our great performance yesterday in poole �� #poolepirates #PiratePride #GoHardOrGoHome

Is this being pencilled in at the UN for a comment from President Assad of Syria who has it seems been following the matter with some concern? He is hoping to get a copy of the Peterborough Evening Telegraph where your comments might be published. :cheers:

Edited by Guest

Oh dear not that old chestnut again, fans dont cheer because a rider may be hurt they cheer because that rider wont get any points

Shows how deluded Poole fans are then. It happened in the finals last season I seem to recall. It never happens at any other speedway match I have been to, and rarely hear it on Sky throughout the season.

To the moronic Poole fans. The time to cheer, if you must cheer, is when the rider is walking back to the pits and the referee puts the exclusion light on. You NEVER cheer the moment a rider goes down. To do so is vile, disgusting and disrespectful.

• Like 1

As I stated previously if you have put in Bjerre as guest for Andersen - Swindon would now be in the Play Off Final ... ;)

You are joking. Yogi The choker is the reason Panthers never got to the playoffs. Remember Perry Barr,and a lot more besides.

Steve, Stop digging that hole, you'l reach Aussie or even America.. :rofl::rofl:

I guess by that time i may find a sensible reply from that poster :rofl:

Is this being pencilled in at the UN for a comment from President Assad of Syria who has it seems been following the matter with some concern? He is hoping to get a copy of the Peterborough Evening Telegraph where your comments might be published. :cheers:

What are you wittering on about!

You are joking. Yogi The choker is the reason Panthers never got to the playoffs. Remember Perry Barr,and a lot more besides.

He was probably basing it on this 1. Kenneth Bjerre - 2', 3, 3, 3, 3 = 14+1 against virtually the same side at Poole on 14/8. Now I'm not a Bjerre fan but I think that there are many more in front of him if we're looking for reasons.

Edited by Crump99

Shows how deluded Poole fans are then. It happened in the finals last season I seem to recall. It never happens at any other speedway match I have been to, and rarely hear it on Sky throughout the season.

To the moronic Poole fans. The time to cheer, if you must cheer, is when the rider is walking back to the pits and the referee puts the exclusion light on. You NEVER cheer the moment a rider goes down. To do so is vile, disgusting and disrespectful.

If it is as you say vile and digusting then every club in the country is guilty. But it is moronic to suggest it's vile or disgusting, last night plenty cheered when Josh went down and they wern't Poole fans i can assure you. It is nothing to do with wanting a rider to get hurt, nobody is wishing injury on anyone. To suggest it only happens at Poole is ridiculous.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 6

I guess by that time i may find a sensible reply from that poster :rofl:

I think you'll find my reply far more sensible than any of the gibberish you spout on here.

By the way sticking a laughing emoticon at the end of one of your own posts doesn't automatically make it funny. It just makes you look even more stupid than usual. Difficult as that may seem...

• Like 4

This guy is apparently a mercenary who doesn't care about Poole. :lol:

Tomas Jonasson@scratchthatback5h

Nothing can really bother me today after our great performance yesterday in poole �� #poolepirates #PiratePride #GoHardOrGoHome

What are you wittering on about!

Hougaard Racing Fans has "won acclaim" for his "learned debate" on General Discusions on the thread "Should we intervene in Syria". In that context he also claimed published links with the 'Peterborough Evening Telegraph' for his opinions on that matter. It leads one to presuppose that eventually there will be some connection between that theme and the matter currently under debate here.

I do apologise if my response confused you - it was more directed at Hougaard Racing Fans than the general fraternity of message posters on this Forum. For that, please everyone - do accept by apologies. :lol:

Shows how deluded Poole fans are then. It happened in the finals last season I seem to recall. It never happens at any other speedway match I have been to, and rarely hear it on Sky throughout the season. To the moronic Poole fans. The time to cheer, if you must cheer, is when the rider is walking back to the pits and the referee puts the exclusion light on. You NEVER cheer the moment a rider goes down. To do so is vile, disgusting and disrespectful.

Nonesense. Kildemand knew exactly what he was doing as did every other person in the stadium. He slid off at low speed, grabbed his bike, looked up, saw Kennett at the back then rolled over like a dying swan to get the race stopped. With the camera fully on him. I was in the grandstand and could see exactly what he was up to. Cheat, cheat, cheat came the chant, and rightly so.

If he had hurtled into the fence there would have been no cheers, only concern.

• Like 2