British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vincent Vega

Poole V Swindon 30 September 2013 Second Leg

Did you notice the great rides by janowski, you know how you love polish riders!

Yep and Josh, as he is half Polish as well I believe.

That`s the spirit, keep telling people you have me on ignore but reply from time to time. Hearing you loud and clear. :D

Pot, kettle and black anyone?!?! :D

That`s the spirit, keep telling people you have me on ignore but reply from time to time. Hearing you loud and clear. :D

• Like 1

Poor old boy doesn't realise that you can't ignore quotes so you still have to suffer some of his posts even when ignoring. It's worth joining in though just to be on the receiving end of one of brum's classic one liners with follow up emoticon. Perhaps we could get a batch of badges made up saying "I've been stevebrummed on the BSF" - Sounds a bit rude doesn't it?

To be fair I have read some decent posts from him before I was ignoring but if only he'd stop rising to the bait or be better at it!

• Like 3

Poor old boy doesn't realise that you can't ignore quotes so you still have to suffer some of his posts even when ignoring. It's worth joining in though just to be on the receiving end of one of brum's classic one liners with follow up emoticon. Perhaps we could get a batch of badges made up saying "I've been stevebrummed on the BSF" - Sounds a bit rude doesn't it?

To be fair I have read some decent posts from him before I was ignoring but if only he'd stop rising to the bait or be better at it!

How can i not realise you cant ignore quotes!! I am fully aware as i have 4 on ignore but they are on ignore for a reason - they generally never change their insulting and personal attacks. Why would i want to read that ridiculous stuff again??!!!! :t:

Likewise i have read some decent posts from you hence why i don't feel a need to have you on ignore because you can say things worth reading - although you're last post might make me need to address it :D

As i have said, ignore, reply it doesn't really matter. It doesn't matter one iota. :t:

Edited by stevebrum