Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

King's Lynn V Dudley (koc S/f) - 25th September 2013

King's Lynn Young Stars

1. Robert Lambert, 2. Lewis Rose (TBC), 3. Darren Mallett, 4. Jake Knight, 5. Lewis Kerr, 6. Shane Waldron, 7. Shane Hazelden

Dudley Heathens

1. Paul Starke, 2. Gareth Isherwood, 3. Ashley Morris, 4. Max Clegg, 5. Lewis Blackbird, 6. Dan Greenwood, 7. Nathan Greaves 5.12

I think Dudley's lead is just too much, don't really see where the 5-1's that Lynn need will come from as the Heathens have great heatleader strength.

I think Dudley's lead is just too much, don't really see where the 5-1's that Lynn need will come from as the Heathens have great heatleader strength.

Agreed, except you forgot to mention Dan Greenwood dropping to reserve for The Heathens, thats an added plus, should be good for around 8/9 points.

I had no idea he had otherwise I may have done :D

Impressive, weather actually looks decent! Looking forward to this one if I can stay awake long enough, so tired today!

Draw Tonight! Steady 3-3's and 4-2 ethier way!

Impressive, weather actually looks decent! Looking forward to this one if I can stay awake long enough, so tired today!

It must be something in the Norfolk air Lorna, because like you, I'm having problems with tiredness today. Quite a lot of that sea mist (or is it fog) about, but nice and dry plus very warm. Expecting a big crowd tonight, especially now that our support team :o finished their season last week, and we now take centre stage for the next week or two. Can we pull back the 22-points, well I'm going to be positive and say yes, well there's little point in being negative!!

• Like 2

tonights the second leg, and The Heathens have a good lead, can they preserve it, and go through to the Final, Im going to say yes, but it wont be easy, any Team headed by Robert Lambert, and Lewis Kerr will take some beating, but i did notice last night a couple of The Heathens riders were slightly below their best, namely Starkie and Blackbird, our top two riders, they need to be on it tonight, otherwise this could come down to the last few heats, Im going to say, no more than 6 points between the 2 teams at the end of the second leg, Dan Greenwood to be the match winner, if Dan has a bad night, The Young Stars will go through.

Edited by greyhoundp

Young Stars will go through... I choose to ignore the line that goes before it, and instead say I knew I always liked you, greyhoundp. (The internet version of selective hearing!) :lol:

Edited by rhidassa

Hope the weather is a bit warmer than here in south lincs. looking forward to this match.

Any news if Lewis Rose is riding ?