British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mimmo

Outstanding Njl Fixtures

By what I can make out, there are still some Northern Junior League matches to be raced, those being; - Newcastle v Berwick, Northside v Berwick, Northside v Redcar and Workington v Northside. With clubs beginning to close down for the 2013 season, I wondered if anybody knew when these outstanding fixtures are going to be raced please.

Due to the unfortunate events at Northside there has been a delay in getting their fixtures completed. They are are now back up and running again after the damage that was caused and I know efforts are being made to arrange the outstanding fixtures.

The Northside v Redcar match is pencilled in for 28th October.

Both Newcastle and Workington have cancelled fixtures due to 'time constraints'.

It is hoped these can be completed but , if not, a possible meeting is being arranged where all the outstanding fixtures will be completed on one day at one hosting track.

As with all Junior leagues we are in the hands of the senior promoters and some are more helpful than others but they understand our predicament and the co-ordinater is making every effort to get this league completed by the end of October.

The final round of the Northern Open Championship is being held at Redcar on Saturday 12th October as part of the NJL 4 team tournament day.(see Facebook)

Hope this helps clarify the situation.

Due to the unfortunate events at Northside there has been a delay in getting their fixtures completed. They are are now back up and running again after the damage that was caused and I know efforts are being made to arrange the outstanding fixtures.

The Northside v Redcar match is pencilled in for 28th October.

Both Newcastle and Workington have cancelled fixtures due to 'time constraints'.

It is hoped these can be completed but , if not, a possible meeting is being arranged where all the outstanding fixtures will be completed on one day at one hosting track.

As with all Junior leagues we are in the hands of the senior promoters and some are more helpful than others but they understand our predicament and the co-ordinater is making every effort to get this league completed by the end of October.

The final round of the Northern Open Championship is being held at Redcar on Saturday 12th October as part of the NJL 4 team tournament day.(see Facebook)

Hope this helps clarify the situation.

Many thanks for all that info, it's much appreciated, especially as I seldom visit Facebook.

Just arranged this last couple of days are Northside v Berwick at midday Saturday 28th September and Workington v Northside Saturday 28th evening, the Northside v Redcar match is October the 26th (originally the date for NOC final rounds) and we are just working on the Newcastle v Berwick date now we have play off dates to use

Just arranged this last couple of days are Northside v Berwick at midday Saturday 28th September and Workington v Northside Saturday 28th evening, the Northside v Redcar match is October the 26th (originally the date for NOC final rounds) and we are just working on the Newcastle v Berwick date now we have play off dates to use

Thanks for that info.