British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spin king

Sheffield 2014

Would be very disappointed if our season ends September 18th. I note according to this forum that Workington may have scrapped two fixtures. I was also at the Scunthorpe match on 31 August. Listening to their announcer, it would seem that there was little interest in staging their outstanding home fixture against Sheffield.

Aren't there big fines for not holding PL fixtures though before October 31st ??? What about fulfilment of rain off tickets ??? Edited by Tigerite

Just read on website they do intend to race all league fixtures, and seem to be looking at staging another two besides.

Probably just newspaper thinking "never let the truth get in the way of a story"

Sadly looks like Andre will not be riding again this year.

Thanks for all your efforts this year Andre.

In today's star, still says match 11 September 2014 is penultimate match, and apparantly, James Sarjeant is replacing Anders Melgren. Has Melgren ever ridden for Berwick this year?

Glad I do not pay for the rubbish they write.

Just read on website they do intend to race all league fixtures, and seem to be looking at staging another two besides.

Probably just newspaper thinking "never let the truth get in the way of a story"

Sadly looks like Andre will not be riding again this year.

Thanks for all your efforts this year Andre.

Wonder if he will ride again at all really nasty crash may feel he has had a lucky escape ,hope not he was really riding well at the time.