British Speedway Forum

Might as well light the blue touch paper on this one.

Morris should be first on the sheet, what-ever format the league takes next season. Everything else probably guesswork until the AGM and Ford gets his brown envelopes out.

Surely Eddie's got to be in , roscoe knows what makes him tick :oops:

Edited by hans fan
  • Like 3

Surely Eddie's got to be in , roscoe knows what makes him tick :oops:

Hopefully a stick of Dynamite it attached, so he can be launched back to Coventry, utter garbage tonight.

As for 2014: Morris, Doyle & PK

• Like 3

Hopefully a stick of Dynamite it attached, so he can be launched back to Coventry, utter garbage tonight.

As for 2014: Morris, Doyle & PK

Have to agree as surely we will have to use our own assetts first & foremost & then see what the points limit is.

Just no Eddie who has been a poor signing.

Year 1 of 45.

Do you really need to come onto this thread and take the piss, no wonder this forum is full of bickering.

• Like 1

You have to think Kildemand, Doyle and Morris will be the first 2 names on the sheet, then from there, who knows!

Bellego possibaly as done a few decent guest appearences this season around the Abbey.

All depends what happens with Troy and Hans but cant see either returning.

3. Morris

4. Doyle

5. Kildemand

7. Bellego

A case of fill the gaps I guess!

You have to think Kildemand, Doyle and Morris will be the first 2 names on the sheet, then from there, who knows!

Bellego possibaly as done a few decent guest appearences this season around the Abbey.

All depends what happens with Troy and Hans but cant see either returning.

3. Morris

4. Doyle

5. Kildemand

7. Bellego

A case of fill the gaps I guess!

I think you need to re-read the first part of your post! I've heard of 2 become 1 but never 3 become 2! :neutral:

Edited by RumOldBird
  • Like 2

Do you really need to come onto this thread and take the piss, no wonder this forum is full of bickering.

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

• Like 1

What goes around comes around as was once said or have you forgotten pre March 1 of 2013. I'll leave you to dribble in peace as you seem to have already offloaded Australia's no1 and the 6K man, not that they'll probably want to play in the proposed new dawn anyway.

You really are a sad individual.

• Like 3

I think you need to re-read the first part of your post! I've heard of 2 become 1 but never 3 become 2! :neutral:

Christ..... Pretty petty seeing was a genuine mistake which was pretty obvious, still, if that's what you do all day going nick picking peoples post, congratulations.

Over heard Roscoe talking last nite and thought when he mentioned 45 was the points limit. Turns out that's how much they have to spend on the team for 2014.

• Like 1

1 Hans Anderson

2 Pitor Swiderski

3 Linus Sunstrom

4 Karol Zabic

5 Troy Batchelor

6 Kasper Gomolski

7 Taylor Poole

All to be announced on 1st March 2014!

• Like 2

I wonder if Kildemand will ride on his Workington average next season?

6.24 I believe.