British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Time for hemsley to admit he has got it very wrong at Leicester.

1) track worst in the country

2) going elite league was a mistake

3) mistake in running on a Saturday night

4) blaming anyone but himself

• Like 2

Jason Doyle

Simon Stead

Mads Kornelieseuun (sounds right!)

Nikolai Klindt

Krzysztof Buckowski

Max Clegg

Josh Bates

Maybe we can do a Poole 2013?

• Like 1

Jason Doyle

Simon Stead

Mads Kornelieseuun (sounds right!)

Nikolai Klindt

Krzysztof Buckowski

Max Clegg

Josh Bates

I don't see a world class rider in that team and when you look at Doyle & mads recent away form it's very very unlikely.

Maybe we can do a Poole 2013?

Time for hemsley to admit he has got it very wrong at Leicester.

1) track worst in the country

2) going elite league was a mistake

3) mistake in running on a Saturday night

4) blaming anyone but himself

That drum of yours must be wearing a bit thin now but .....I've always admired a man with your staminar

• Like 1

Really find it difficult to believe the number of people who continue to deny that major changes need to be made to the track at BP. As a regular visitor for the début season of the sport back in the City I tended to ignore what now seems blatantly obvious , the track is just not conducive to good ,close and entertaining racing. Over the seasons we've been back my visits have drastically declined attending only once this season and twice last year and in those 3 meetings there was not one genuine pass in any of the 45 heats. With not living locally its just not worth the time and expense to attend for entertainment on offer.

That drum of yours must be wearing a bit thin now but .....I've always admired a man with your staminar

But you know I am right and one day he will listen to what the paying public keep saying ;)

But you know I am right and one day he will listen to what the paying public keep saying ;)

DH listen to the paying public..... That'll be the day. Let's hope he does eventually and speedway racing can return to Leicester. It would be wonderful to read a Leicester thread where the comments are discussing some fantastic racing rather than talking about guests, team manager's decisions etc etc.....

• Like 1

What do the Lilons fans think will happen to the team for 2015. I hope for one that Jason Doyle, Simon Stead, Nicholi Klint, Mads Kornilison and Krystof Bulkowski stay. From Norrie Allens statement last night, it looks like both reserves are now on borrowed time,

Would truly like to see Josh Bates keep his place, he had a bad night against Eastbourne, maybe just nerves with the camera's there. Max Clegg came to the EL one or two years before his time give him another year or so and you will see a big difference in him, that is if he can get his confidence to grow a little, he just has so little faith in himself.

What do the Lilons fans think will happen to the team for 2015. I hope for one that Jason Doyle, Simon Stead, Nicholi Klint, Mads Kornilison and Krystof Bulkowski stay. From Norrie Allens statement last night, it looks like both reserves are now on borrowed time,

Would truly like to see Josh Bates keep his place, he had a bad night against Eastbourne, maybe just nerves with the camera's there. Max Clegg came to the EL one or two years before his time give him another year or so and you will see a big difference in him, that is if he can get his confidence to grow a little, he just has so little faith in himself.

If Klint can continue his improvement back to the rider he can be, then I believe that we have a top 5 to match anyone in the league. However it will be all about averages as to who returns. If we believe in the FTS then we should keep faith with Josh and Max, they can only get better. Norrie must stop blaming two 17/18 year olds each time we lose or have a close match. Its bad leadership. These two kids have huge potential and I for one would be very disappointed if we don't support them!!!

All of this is fact because David Hemsley told me Himself , both Max and Josh have been assured that their places are safe and they can carry on learning their craft without the pressure of possibly losing their places , leicester will remain in the Elite league next season , as David is enjoying paying out more in wages than he gets from the gate money and walking around with empty pockets has renewed his feeling of safety walking around

the area after getting robbed of the takings by real thieves instead of foreign speedway riders , during the winter David is going to listen to advice from people who know better and sprinkle some of Briggo's exclusive fairy dust on the track which will make passing after the first corner possible even if the rider in front doesn't make a mistake , David is more than happy having breaks of 3 weeks between meetings so the elite league is ideal for him from that point of view as well , apparently Emil is finding life without the GPS a little difficult these days and has begged david for a team place , it has been expalined to Emil that david is a man of Honour and would never dream of dropping a struggling rider so unfortunately no team place for him until next season , when he will be joined in the top five by , the turbo twins , Tai Woffinden and Nicki Pedersen , race night wil remain on Saturday and no one need ever miss all the action because the stadium is full to capapcity because Sky will be showing all the matches live on skysports one

You have to love the Leicester press release for this evening's meeting. Josh Bates will be missing due to 'the knock he took on his hand'!!!! :rofl::rofl::D

Top marks for their PR person!!

• Like 1

I think Josh's knock on the hand had something to do with a brezze block wall jumping out and smacking into his right hand. It even made him swear after it hit him.

I just hope that this is not another one of the Lions riders that we never see again. The lad has so much to offer in the coming years same goes for Max Clegg.

I think once they have managed to get over this first season they will start to get it together and become riders to be proud of.

I just hope that the fans and the management stick with them for next year and that the words that Norrie Allen made on Sky on Saturday about our 2 reserves that there will be changes made as they are not delivering the goods doe''s not happen.

These 2 lads are only 16 and 17, so still learning thier trade so to speak, I hope they manage to give them the time and give them some good advice, instead of slgging them off, because this will only cause the to feel that they are letting down the team.

They will have had a year behind them and I can't wait to see them next season,

• Like 4

I think Josh's knock on the hand had something to do with a brezze block wall jumping out and smacking into his right hand. It even made him swear after it hit him.

I just hope that this is not another one of the Lions riders that we never see again. The lad has so much to offer in the coming years same goes for Max Clegg.

I think once they have managed to get over this first season they will start to get it together and become riders to be proud of.

I just hope that the fans and the management stick with them for next year and that the words that Norrie Allen made on Sky on Saturday about our 2 reserves that there will be changes made as they are not delivering the goods doe''s not happen.

These 2 lads are only 16 and 17, so still learning thier trade so to speak, I hope they manage to give them the time and give them some good advice, instead of slgging them off, because this will only cause the to feel that they are letting down the team.

They will have had a year behind them and I can't wait to see them next season,

Top class post!!!!!