British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

Magnus will not be coming back to Leicester, whichever league they are in - FACT!!

what makes you say that,how are you so sure he is not coming back to leicester?

Yea!! Are you Maggys agent or something??

not his agent but just a big fan i would love to see him back at leicester next year just wanted to know why fanmale would say that does he or she know somthing we dont.

"Neb"

I was supporting your post!!

Just crap with the quote button...! I was suggesting that maybe "Fanmale" was Maggys agent!

sorry i misread your post but i can see where your coming from maybe your right fanmale could be mk's agent.

maybe he will come to Glasgow if we run?

magnus does go well round glasgow,maybe you should grab doolan and nemo too that would be a decent top three to start the ball rolling.

One of the promoters told me.

Fanmale, you're missing the interesting bit which is why our cult hero, No.1 and PLRC No.2 has fell from grace in such a short time? What did the promoter give as the reason for this as i can't believe you didn't ask the question? Or maybe the promoter just said it's because one of our other promoters told him?

Edited by volty

Magi has not fallen from grace. When we know what the league is going to be and the points limit. We shall be building the team for next season.

Magi is our asset so we will be using him if possible .

• Like 1

Magi has not fallen from grace. When we know what the league is going to be and the points limit. We shall be building the team for next season.

Magi is our asset so we will be using him if possible .

good to hear that Glyn though maybe an idea for the promoters to have a word with one another by the sounds of it!

Well maggie seriously pissed DH off when he point blank refuses to fly over & rider vs Coventry.

So that could have some bearing on him returning.

I can't see many if any of the finishing 7 returning all of them will either not want to ride for DH after his outbursts & interfering or they are not good enough for EL