British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

And that is about all he did for the past few meetings he appeared. For the points he scored he might have well have stayed away much earlier. Then they could have had a new rider to come in for him, who was commited to racing not just turning up and playing at being captain.

There was more to this issue than meets the eye. Why if he was captain did Jason Doyle come out after the Swindon meeting to do the talk to the fans, if Mads was captain then surely it was his place to come out, injured or not. That night Jason Doyle had a face on him like a wet wicket, so something must have happened well before all this came to a head.

The Lions had just lost at home so I guess Jason wasn't too happy?

anyone know why loins top man in 2013 and a club asset did not a recall this year? oh and by the way can make a start as good as anyone in the elite and could probably hold his own around bp.

• Like 1

Out of interest, how would you describe Korneliussen's actions of riding elsewhere in Europe but not for Leicester?

I'm no fan of the promotion at Leicester, but their actions here seem totally justified.

Korneliussen is not a rider that takes the pee out of British Speedway. For me I couldn't give a monkeys if a rider missed a meeting for my team, especially when it's in a 1 off situation. I don't think Mads has barely missed a meeting for the Lions especially at home and that should show alone his commitment when it comes to most home meetings on weekends.

In total, how many meetings has Mads missed for Leicester???

I think Norrie Allen is being pathetic and way to hard line with a rider that doesn't take the pee, simple as. Oh, and I'm still waiting for the criticism of Buczkowski. Has there been any from Norrie??

anyone know why loins top man in 2013 and a club asset did not a recall this year? oh and by the way can make a start as good as anyone in the elite and could probably hold his own around bp.

If you mean Magnus, He has had several attempts at Elite League and has been a miserable failure.

Out of interest is Doyle allowed to guest now for any other teams in the playoffs? I know he was restricted but I would guess the VISA would have covered possible playoffs?

Out of interest is Doyle allowed to guest now for any other teams in the playoffs? I know he was restricted but I would guess the VISA would have covered possible playoffs?

What logic is that? I doubt the government said, "He can only work for one employer. Unless of course the other employer is in the play-offs"

Doyle CANNOT work for a second employer this season, thus he cannot guest for anyone, ever.

Nice comment on the Lions website from Buzz. I hope we do see him back next season, but on his form this year he does seem to have been rather accident prone.

Shame to see they lose last night against Poole but I think it was a done and dusted outcome. Poole just know what riders to pick to make the team a winning one.