British Speedway Forum
jim the whipper

Leicester 2014 . Elite

That what was used & it clearly states A is effective average & as for Doolan after that date he didn't ride in EL so his average doesn't change so his last effective average was 3.00

Need to use these final figures.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/issues13/el13_final.pdf

I had heard Monday was the alternative race night subject to BSPA approval & discussions with B Leys shopping centre

Clunk !!! That's what it will sound like when the penny drops . Of course there will be no GP when Tai or Darcy are due to visit , The not so Elite league fixture list is written around the GP schedule and the world cup and Poland , so every other week there will be no speedway unless it's on Wednesday .

Welcome to the EL Leicester, good to see a new midlands club in the league. :t:

glad to see Leicester join the El. Looking forward to the meetings v Bees

Welcome to the EL look forward to seeing you at wolves

Are you all in for a treat on here next season.

Edited by TMW

I see the BSPA website already has Leicester in the list of EL teams, welcome to the EL.

Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 2

Be interesting to see who they target as a No.1 ... Kasperzak, Bjerre or King could all be good signings.

Be interesting to see who they target as a No.1 ... Kasperzak, Bjerre or King could all be good signings.

You just know it's going to be Kenneth Bjerre.

Saturday track, this has disaster written all over it.

Kasprzak is almost nailed on to be our No1 in 2014.

Think could also seen Kenneth & Lasse Bjerre at Leicester.

Kasprzak is almost nailed on to be our No1 in 2014.

Think could also seen Kenneth & Lasse Bjerre at Leicester.

Kenneth will miss a few meetings when GP is on.

so will Kasprzak...

Surely a Saturday track would be foolish to go with 2 full-time GP riders?

Edited by Nutz
  • Like 1

so will Kasprzak...

Think a Saturday track is foolish to go EL, quite how foolish remains to be seen.

• Like 1

All this saturday track stuff is nonsense when it comes to building the 2014 side.

Leicester could have 5 SGP riders or non they would still not be able to run on a SGP saturday because the opposition will have SGP riders in.

So people saying we can't have Kasprzak or Bjerre because they are SGP that isn't a problem.

I think you will see 10 or so Saturday meetings & 8 monday night meetings .

so will Kasprzak...

You will have to keep an eye out for any expansion in European Championship meetings, also on Saturdays.

• Like 2

That what was used & it clearly states A is effective average & as for Doolan after that date he didn't ride in EL so his average doesn't change so his last effective average was 3.00

I had heard Monday was the alternative race night subject to BSPA approval & discussions with B Leys shopping centre

assuming their local rivals Wolves who they having been busting a gut to race against 12 times a season don't object , it won't really matter about race night anyway because even if it turns out to be every 3rd week on Tuesday mornings , the huge crowds of supporters will still turn out

Can't wait to see the anouncement of the team for next year. I think KK will be No1 not sure about anybody else. It all depends who gets to the guys first and then it still boils down to who has the most pennies and the best carrot to dangle.

Sure something should be on the Lions website about the team in a few weeks. Can't wait to long or we will be using 7 NL league riders. Haha.

Can't wait for next season to start. It will be very interesting then to see how the track rides. As you may have gathered I am not a person that just sees speedway from an angle of riders ovwertaking each other to make the sport exiting. I like to see speedway as what it is with a team and that is team riding. That is the skill yhen of the riders if they can get in front then the leading 2 are there to stop the opposing side from getting past them.

That is what the sport is all about. I think that it much more interesting with all 4 riders hell bent on winning and a hard faught race than a long drawn out line, where x has overtaken a couple of times and then gets pipped at the post.

I go to watch the skills of the riders, we all have our views on what entertains.

Can't wait to see what unfolds.

Glad we made the EL leauge and pray that we can stay there. A lot has been done at Leicster in 3 years and a lot before then to make it happen. Glad to see that pheonix managed to rise again.

It is a nice clean stadium and it is well placed iwith all the road connections. Hopefully even more will be done to make it one of the top stadiums in the country.

Thanks to all those that have given the Lions a great welcome on here.

• Like 1