British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DIAMONDS

Glasgow 2014

AND ME :drink::drink::drink::cheers:

Most definitely . No trip to Berwick is complete without a beer with you in the Black and Gold club :t:

Can we get a proper growling Tiger back on the racejacket this season please . That Red Revolution thing we had last year , looked like it was hiding behind the couch . No wonder we were bottom of the league .

• Like 7

Can we get a proper growling Tiger back on the racejacket this season please . That Red Revolution thing we had last year , looked like it was hiding behind the couch . No wonder we were bottom of the league .

Haha made me chuckle Paulco, good description, hopefully our team this season will show a vast improvement, not long to go now

:)

Edited by dorothy58
  • Like 1

I didnt like last seasons new badge and never bought any merchandise. My avatar should be only badge used till end of time or tigers which ever comes first.

Doesn't look like it according to the heading on Glasgow websight or Theo's race jacket. :mad::cheers:

Glasgow any closer to announcing the new riders?

Riders?

I have heard a rumour that kasper lykke Nielsen has signed for Glasgow.

Edited by Gazza66

I have heard a rumour that kasper lykke Nielsen has signed for Glasgow.

I heard a rumour that my uncle used to be my Aunty not sure if it's a gimme though

I heard a rumour that my uncle used to be my Aunty not sure if it's a gimme though

We will see. I think it is a reliable source I got it from.

Watched Kasper at Rye last year - great racer, but can't gate for toffee (at best he reaches the first bend in 3rd) if you want him to get points make sure the track's not slick

Watched Kasper at Rye last year - great racer, but can't gate for toffee (at best he reaches the first bend in 3rd) if you want him to get points make sure the track's not slick

Considering our track has become a bit of a gaters paradise in recent years , that doesn't augur well for his chances .

Edited by Paulco