British Speedway Forum
number6

Speedway Bike For Sale!

For sale is my Jawa 500 Speedway Bike. Antig Frame, Jawa Long Stroke Engine!

I am having to sell my bike due to not having time to ride due to childcare and shift work.

Unfortunately I do not know the history of this bike. I brought the bike May 2013 and have attended 1 training session and entered 1 amateur meeting so in two outings rode less then 10 times. The stickers have been removed, the front mudguard has had a repair. Its a Jawa engine, has a delorto Carb unsure on clutch (got steel and red fibre plates), has an old style silencer (training tracks and amateur meetings accept) comes with stand and a briggo dirt deflector. The rear mudguard has a piece added to meet with new requirements. This is ideal for beginners, sorry I don't know much more then the obvious.

The engine runs fine and is quick. No history. Been advised that the engine is a long stroke.

£1000. Surrey.

Hi is you bike still for sale? Do you have any pics you could send me, my email is middx750@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks Alistair

Hello,

Is the bike still available?

I am in Berkshire and could come over at any time tomorrow, to suit your work commitments.

If it's easier, here is my phone number: 07912-482995.

Thanks and regards,

Jurgen