British Speedway Forum
mikebaker

Redcar Bears 2014.

Not sure where all this Wilko bashing is coming from. As far as I remember most of Wilkos falls were in the "dodgy track" period. Looking at the records he only fell/retired twice though-out July to Oct.

Don't see the logic either in Why Graverson would be a cert' to drop his average, which he attained riding at "second string", but is now riding at reserve .....

If the Bears are to finish bottom half I'm pretty sure Berwick and Rye House will be scrappy side by side with us......

..... Prob' Newcastle as well :P

I'm not overly impressed by our side but it is head and shoulders above yours. And my dad is bigger than your dad ;)

• Like 1

Rye will be tough to beat home and will pick up a win or two on the road

Redcar will lose 4 or 5 at home and win at Plymouth...

• Like 1

Rye will be tough to beat home and will pick up a win or two on the road

Redcar will lose 4 or 5 at home and win at Plymouth...

That certainly isn't a given. I think the 'Bears' will do better than you estimate.

But wasnt he at reserve from July to October? So he should be hitting double figures from reserve, any half decent second stringer would.

As I have said before nothing against him personally, I just dont rate him as a rider, never have and never will - personally think he is robbing us Redcar fans of money - but fortunately for him that wont stop me helping to pay his wages...

Another peanut who thinks because he pays his 20 dollars to get in , it gives him a right to slag off riders in the public domain.

If may be only a guess but from the tripe you write on here if guess most wouldn't miss you or your money so stop going.

Junior

Edited by junior fan

Another peanut who thinks because he pays his 20 dollars to get in , it gives him a right to slag off riders in the public domain.

If may be only a guess but from the tripe you write on here if guess most wouldn't miss you or your money so stop going.

Junior

That's what this is for, it's a public forum where people can express an opinion. Him stopping going would mean even less money going in to the sport, when most stadiums are embarrassingly empty already.

Junior

Of course he is, this is 2014 where people are allowed opinions, not nazi Germany.

• Like 2

Fair to say redcar racer isnt a fan :0 ( ......O well I wont lose much sleep about that lol . Looking forward to sat press day , getting some laps down and seeing my FRIENDS! !!! there haha 😆. See ya all soon and cant wait to prove my point as best as I can

• Like 8

Fair to say redcar racer isnt a fan :0 ( ......O well I wont lose much sleep about that lol . Looking forward to sat press day , getting some laps down and seeing my FRIENDS! !!! there haha 😆. See ya all soon and cant wait to prove my point as best as I can

• Like 1

Fair to say redcar racer isnt a fan :0 ( ......O well I wont lose much sleep about that lol . Looking forward to sat press day , getting some laps down and seeing my FRIENDS! !!! there haha . See ya all soon and cant wait to prove my point as best as I can

Fair to say redcar racer isnt a fan :0 ( ......O well I wont lose much sleep about that lol . Looking forward to sat press day , getting some laps down and seeing my FRIENDS! !!! there haha . See ya all soon and cant wait to prove my point as best as I can

I agree with you twice as well wilko.

You show them. :t::approve: :approve:

• Like 2

Ok so Wilko might not be the best rider in the League, he may not be the best sponsored rider in the League, he may not have the most fans in the League but I would guess that most supporters at clubs he has rode for would say yes what a great guy, what a great team man and what an entertainer.

If every rider who rides for my team showed as much grit and determination as Wilko does then I would go home happy every week, even if we got beat every week. I mush prefer to watch an out and out trier rather than a rider who is there to make the numbers up.

Good luck for the coming season Wilko.

• Like 5

Ok so Wilko might not be the best rider in the League, he may not be the best sponsored rider in the League, he may not have the most fans in the League but I would guess that most supporters at clubs he has rode for would say yes what a great guy, what a great team man and what an entertainer.

If every rider who rides for my team showed as much grit and determination as Wilko does then I would go home happy every week, even if we got beat every week. I mush prefer to watch an out and out trier rather than a rider who is there to make the numbers up.

Good luck for the coming season Wilko.

I totally support and agree with the above Post. A 100% effort man - I hope that he does really well and proves certain folk WRONG!!!

I totally support and agree with the above Post. A 100% effort man - I hope that he does really well and proves certain folk WRONG!!!

Everyone loves a trier. Just needs to stay on the bike more often.

• Like 1

Everyone loves a trier. Just needs to stay on the bike more often.

maybe if the track had a little more dirt on and wasnt a slick dustbowl you would see the true racers be able to perform

maybe if the track had a little more dirt on and wasnt a slick dustbowl you would see the true racers be able to perform

That's true! But he seems to fall off everywhere and very frequently.
  • Like 1