British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TheReturn

Congratulations League Champions Birmingham

Congratulations League Champions Birmingham for finishing 10 points clear of Poole. Regardless of what happens in the next two weeks of micky mouse matches, we all know who the rightful and deserved league champions are. Hopefully Brum will go on to finish the job now.

• Like 6

Don't recall your post in 2010 congratulating Poole.

• Like 2

Don't recall your post in 2010 congratulating Poole.

Different username, the mods on here don't like me so I get banned on average yearly. Makes me wonder how the hell you manage to remain ban free on here though. I am sure I must have congratulated Poole, after all they are a team everyone loves and would have wanted to congratulate.. yes that is irony too!
  • Like 1

Congratulations League Champions Birmingham for finishing 10 points clear of Poole. Regardless of what happens in the next two weeks of micky mouse matches, we all know who the rightful and deserved league champions are. Hopefully Brum will go on to finish the job now.

Yawn.

This is the kind of thread that should be closed immediately.

Different username, the mods on here don't like me so I get banned on average yearly. Makes me wonder how the hell you manage to remain ban free on here though. I am sure I must have congratulated Poole, after all they are a team everyone loves and would have wanted to congratulate.. yes that is irony too!

No wonder you get banned when you post rubbish like this.

• Like 5

So basically you are banned but have rejoined under a different name.

Mods need to ban your new name and block your IP address.

• Like 1

10 teams and 28 matches is mickey mouse (2006, 11 teams 40 matches, now that was a true picture) and only confirms that the first part of the season now is purely a concocted qualifying competition with whatever skullduggery is needed to get the desired outcome!

They could, but I would be back soon enough. I repeat, how have you remained ban free all these years with your constant 'stirring' and 'reaction provoking posting style'. Lets not forget you once PMd me to brag about the fact you simply post to get a reaction, so I repeat, how have you remained ban free on this forum? But, non-the-less, I wish Birmingham well tomorrow and whatever happens, over the course of the League Season, they have been the best team.. FACT.
  • Like 1

WRONG!

DIFFERENT FIXTURE LISTS.

Maybe in the old days, Where each team had a balanced fixture list with the same fixtures but not now.

and this is clearly a provocative thread to wind up Poole fans, Surely this should be deleted?

WRONG!

DIFFERENT FIXTURE LISTS.

Maybe in the old days, Where each team had a balanced fixture list with the same fixtures but not now.

and this is clearly a provocative thread to wind up Poole fans, Surely this should be deleted?

Interestingly, if you look at Birmingham's fixtures this year we've faced all the other play-off teams twice. Haven't done similar for other clubs but it would suggest we haven't managed first place by avoiding the decent teams.

Agree with your last bit though.

Edited by Kester

So do you complain about the multi named and banned KKS/MJR/Hougaard Racing Fans etc etc then seeing as you like to take such a moral high ground? :rolleyes:

WRONG!

DIFFERENT FIXTURE LISTS.

Of course it is. And myself and many poole fans won't take the bait.. Think he's convieniently missed out 2003 2004!! ;)

lots of tongue in cheek here.

yes its designed to wind up Poole fans.

but then again last season 1 in particular kept bleating how Poole were rightful winners as they topped the table.

this post is aimed soley at that.

difference is this season Poole finished fourth so of course the play offs count for league champions

Who is this one person who bleated that Poole finishing top meant they were Champions?

Because as far as I can remember, all Poole fans knew it meant nothing more than having first pick in the playoff semis.

Please show us these posts you are on about. Or are you just having another unfounded pathetic rant?

You really do need to go and seek some medical help.