British Speedway Forum
TesarRacing

Peterborough V Belle Vue El 11/10/2013

Not a bad meeting with some good racing on a track which was near perfect and It shouldnt have been abandoned( especialy by referee Steele who let that farce go ahead at B.vue a few weeks ago!) as track was fine and visibility was no worse than when it started IMO..Also I thought Bjerre should have been excluded for causing Norbi to bail out. He looked superb tonight(Norb I mean) and I hope we keep him along with Buz, Killer(makorpi), Fish and Hougaard who had a terrible crash tonight. These guys are all racers and that is what I want to see.

I would give Hougaard rider of the season for the way he turned things around and I would also give Buzz a 5 year contract as he is superb to watch even when he is last as is the Killer. Wonder if there will be any snippets from the awards bash after??

The rain did get far worse at the before start of heat 1, might have got the meeting finished if heat 13 hadn't took so long to complete. Visibility was getting worst and slick track was getting greasy.

Edited by Rob B

WOLBERT - brilliant last night. I really like him. His pass on bjerre and fisher was sublime. Right round the boards. Would have him back in a shot next year. A must in a weaker league

Trouble is you get that from Wolbert one night, and then you get what he produced at Eastbourne the next (5 from 6 rides). I've seen him decent at Eastbourne and crap at P'boro before, he is so inconsistent from meeting to meeting, even race to race sometimes.

Was popular at Lynn but so inconsistent he made you tear your hair out.

Trouble is you get that from Wolbert one night, and then you get what he produced at Eastbourne the next (5 from 6 rides). I've seen him decent at Eastbourne and crap at P'boro before, he is so inconsistent from meeting to meeting, even race to race sometimes.

Was popular at Lynn but so inconsistent he made you tear your hair out.

Wolberts been awful at Peterborough in the past, track was very slick the other night and was totally different to normal tracks this year.

For sure he's inconsistent. An has been very much so this year

He was great at the start. Poor in the middle of season then went good again at end of season and if I remember correctly that's a usual season for him.

For all his bad scores I still loved having him and want him back

Edited by Phil The Ace
  • Like 2