British Speedway Forum
TesarRacing

Peterborough V Belle Vue El 11/10/2013

Good news can't wait for us to show the Aces what we are capable of when on form not like earlier in the season when the Aces got one over us when we were out of sorts. ;)

Good news can't wait for us to show the Aces what we are capable of when on form not like earlier in the season when the Aces got one over us when we were out of sorts. ;)

And your point is? I dont supposes Aces care one iota for this pointless fixture.

Looks like Hougaard is finishing the season the way he started it. ;)

Looks like Hougaard is finishing the season the way he started it. ;)

f.f.s what a pathetic post he took a humdinger in his 1st race when he hit the front , no speed second race ,racing like a mad man in his 3rd when he slid off

f.f.s what a pathetic post he took a humdinger in his 1st race when he hit the front , no speed second race ,racing like a mad man in his 3rd when he slid off

I checked he wasn't injured and not pulled out of the meeting before i posted a light hearted comment with no intent or malice. :rolleyes:

I checked he wasn't injured and not pulled out of the meeting before i posted a light hearted comment with no intent or malice. :rolleyes:

and you moan at k.k.s for posting dribble
  • Like 1

and you moan at k.k.s for posting dribble

I have read your posts too don't forget.

Not a bad meeting with some good racing on a track which was near perfect and It shouldnt have been abandoned( especialy by referee Steele who let that farce go ahead at B.vue a few weeks ago!) as track was fine and visibility was no worse than when it started IMO..Also I thought Bjerre should have been excluded for causing Norbi to bail out. He looked superb tonight(Norb I mean) and I hope we keep him along with Buz, Killer(makorpi), Fish and Hougaard who had a terrible crash tonight. These guys are all racers and that is what I want to see.

I would give Hougaard rider of the season for the way he turned things around and I would also give Buzz a 5 year contract as he is superb to watch even when he is last as is the Killer. Wonder if there will be any snippets from the awards bash after??

Edited by posh panther

Not a bad meeting with some good racing on a track which was near perfect and It shouldnt have been abandoned( especialy by referee Steele who let that farce go ahead at B.vue a few weeks ago!) as track was fine and visibility was no worse than when it started

disagree I walked to my car before heat 13 and couldn't see a thing thro my glasses after a few seconds , agree tho about the track dean & co have made the track mustard since sully took over Edited by hans fan

The track last night wasn't up to the usual standard and was slick which favoured BV, clearly the anticipated threat of rain prevented them preparing it normally.

The continued rain eventually made the track greasy and I wasn't surprised when the called it off.

A decent match last night. Rained all way through but funnily enough we wasn't getting wet and neither was the track. But at heat 13 the rain got heavier and obviously visibility became a issue and was rightly called off

Wasn't that cold on back straight as the wind was behind us

ZAGAR - usual self. Zorro held him up in one race so gave up. Brilliant pass in heat 13

ZORRO - back to his best last night. Hear 1 he did give up. So though here we go again but after that was mixing it and had so good close hard faught races

WOLBERT - brilliant last night. I really like him. His pass on bjerre and fisher was sublime. Right round the boards. Would have him back in a shot next year. A must in a weaker league

COOK - slow and poor. End of

ULRICH - picked up a leg injury when fisher passed him. Otherwise was his usual trying self but lacked speed

DRYML - always decent at the showground. Would be a perfect signing for Peterborough

For Peterborough they all chipped in. Norbi was fantastic and I though harshly excluded in heat 13. We got lucky there