British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Congratulations El Champions Poole

How easy was that. The most underwhelming Elite League playoff final for some some time

Congratulations Poole

Edited by screamer

How dare you!!!

That is the most disrespectful post I have had the honour of reading. Granted it looks a VERY VERY steep hill to climb but nothing has been decided yet. I must admit I don't, Even in my wildest dreams, see a way back for us but the title of this thread is so disrespectful you should hang your head in shame.

• Like 9

Brummies defeated Poole by 14 at Perry Barr earlier this season but with Ward, Hancock and Janowski who scored 14pts think the Pirates have it in the bag.

Some people obviously dont like the truth its all over. Harris proves again just how poor he is. Still at least Birmingham wont have much money to pay out tonight

Some people obviously dont like the truth its all over. Harris proves again just how poor he is. Still at least Birmingham wont have much money to pay out tonight

That is harsh Harris always gives 100% Birmingham 1. Smolinski (CURB CRAWLER), 2. Doyle (EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS), 3. King (BOTTLER), 4. Barker (Always gives 100%) 5. Harris (Same as Barker), 6. Covatti (Bikes are always smoking), 7. Auty (USELESS)

That is harsh Harris always gives 100% Birmingham 1. Smolinski (CURB CRAWLER), 2. Doyle (EXCELLENT AS ALWAYS), 3. King (BOTTLER), 4. Barker (Always gives 100%) 5. Harris (Same as Barker), 6. Covatti (Bikes are always smoking), 7. Auty (USELESS)

No more harsh than saying King is a bottler. Barker and Harris may gice 100% that doesnt make up for not being very good though

• Like 2

Are you serious? KIng, bottler, Auty useless, Smolinski, even i dislike Poole only for the fact how they manipulate the rules.But tonight they won because they were the superior side end of have you ever RIDDEN? i take my hat off to anybody who has the guts to ride speedway. Edited by sidney

No more harsh than saying King is a bottler. Barker and Harris may gice 100% that doesnt make up for not being very good though

I see your point but King has fallen 3 times under pressure in the play offs. for an example the pressure was off when he beat hancock.

Are you serious? KIng, bottler, Auty useless, Smolinski, even i dislike Poole only for the fact how they manipulate the rules.But tonight they won because they were the superior side end of have you ever RIDDEN? i take my hat off to anybody who has the guts to ride speedway.

I hate Poole trust me Poole were the better team no excuses but a no.1 who curb crawls for 4 laps is not good auty away from home just doesent seem to do well king has fallen under pressure 3 times in the play offs but when the pressure has been off he has been brill and I take my hat off to all riders who ride speedway aswell

How easy was that. The most underwhelming Elite League playoff final for some some time

Congratulations Poole

Thats the problem with your club its all about you ,you,you f.. the sport as a whole always has been always will.

Thats the problem with your club its all about you ,you,you f.. the sport as a whole always has been always will.

They make there own rules up as they go along so we shouldn't be shocked really call of meetings when they want, riders all of a sudden come down with flu, riding death tracks until they get what the want and Nigel Pearson p*ss**g himself with excitement over Darcy Ward.

I see your point but King has fallen 3 times under pressure in the play offs. for an example the pressure was off when he beat hancock.

I hate Poole trust me Poole were the better team no excuses but a no.1 who curb crawls for 4 laps is not good auty away from home just doesent seem to do well king has fallen under pressure 3 times in the play offs but when the pressure has been off he has been brill and I take my hat off to all riders who ride speedway aswell

I was as disappointed as you Cullip,those riders you named i like all of them Poole and sky paint the story that speedway is in great health nothing could be further from the truth.
  • Like 1

My club??

I was as disappointed as you Cullip,those riders you named i like all of them Poole and sky paint the story that speedway is in great health nothing could be further from the truth.

totally agree we need a proper governing body running the sport next year because im sure us fans wouldn't want to see speedway disappear.

• Like 1

What have KL done? Bit obvious that's who Screamer supports! Specsavers anyone?