British Speedway Forum
pirateandi

Birmingham V Poole Grand Final 2nd Leg

[/i][/u]

That statement about as stupid as the idiot who told us that diving round on a motorbike stoned out of your mind is what all young people do these days

Jealousy might be normal behaviour for you but I can't think of many speedway fans I have met that suffer from it. It seems that you and The Know seem to have this problem in trying to convince us that you are a cut above the rest and that because for geographical reasons you support a club that is successful it somehow makes you deserving of respect, although yo made no contribution to that success yourself.

Not jealous. Just disdainful of an immature and unsporting attitude, by s small number of supporters.

Great shout - I'm still waiting for a reply to

Oh dear, Mr Shoveller, do you HONESTLY believe any right-minded speedway fan/supporter/follower is the tiniest bit jealous of Poole Pirates, along with their Management?

I think not

Will this thread go on until the start of next season?

You may get a three week break when Steve goes to Florida, hang on he may take his iphone with him. Edited by A ORLOV

You may get a three week break when Steve goes to Florida, hang on he may his iphone with him.

Lets hope so, it will give us all a well deserved break. Its like JR Ewing and Cliff Barnes all over again...
  • Like 2

Lets hope so, it will give us all a well deserved break. Its like JR Ewing and Cliff Barnes all over again...

Steve wouldn't dare post from Florida, it would just confirm him as a sad loser when not posting from Rome after the whooping the Pirates got from Cov in 2010... :)

• Like 2

Its called working hard. Work hard and reap the rewards. A business started from scratch with 50 pounds of change just 7 months ago now brings in a good wage and pays for nice holidays. Anyone could do it with dedication and effort.

You're obviously a clever bloke although you hide it well on this forum !

[/i][/u]

That statement about as stupid as the idiot who told us that diving round on a motorbike stoned out of your mind is what all young people do these days

Jealousy might be normal behaviour for you but I can't think of many speedway fans I have met that suffer from it. It seems that you and The Know seem to have this problem in trying to convince us that you are a cut above the rest and that because for geographical reasons you support a club that is successful it somehow makes you deserving of respect, although yo made no contribution to that success yourself.

Not jealous. Just disdainful of an immature and unsporting attitude, by s small number of supporters.

I dont wish respect form you as i dont know you and most of the people on this forum so why would i. i also have helped towards Pooles success over the year and this year so where did you get that from ? I did a quick count up the other day, sponsored around 40 riders including multi world champions, 4 or five clubs, 10 grand prix, cardiff twice and 1 world cup. around £800.000 maybe a bit more if i looked harder. not blowing my own trumpet but what have you contributed to speedway and this does not include my gate money to poole since the early seventies and all the clubs i have visited since then. i will say again dont want your resppect or others i dont know as dont need it.
  • Like 1

I dont wish respect form you as i dont know you and most of the people on this forum so why would i. i also have helped towards Pooles success over the year and this year so where did you get that from ? I did a quick count up the other day, sponsored around 40 riders including multi world champions, 4 or five clubs, 10 grand prix, cardiff twice and 1 world cup. around £800.000 maybe a bit more if i looked harder. not blowing my own trumpet but what have you contributed to speedway and this does not include my gate money to poole since the early seventies and all the clubs i have visited since then. i will say again dont want your resppect or others i dont know as dont need it.

Sorry, but the noise is deafening. ;)

Herb Alpert is in the house. ;):D

Edited by OGT

erm yes you are.

the fact of what you have done in the speedway world is irrelevent. Everybody is entitled to their opinion yet when it differs from yours you get very defensive.

My uncle used to sponsor Mark Loram from the age of 15 over the pit wall at Hackney until he moved to Kings Lynn in 1990 when to be fair the odd £100 here and there from my uncle didnt make that much difference.

We stayed close to the Lorams and Mark came to the funeral of my auntie ironicallly in Feb 2000 so she never got to see him win the world crown.

Does this mean i have the right like you do then to dismiss stuff out of hand?

You should try to respect people on this forum. I on the either hand respect all but one

erm yes you are.

the fact of what you have done in the speedway world is irrelevent. Everybody is entitled to their opinion yet when it differs from yours you get very defensive.

My uncle used to sponsor Mark Loram from the age of 15 over the pit wall at Hackney until he moved to Kings Lynn in 1990 when to be fair the odd £100 here and there from my uncle didnt make that much difference.

We stayed close to the Lorams and Mark came to the funeral of my auntie ironicallly in Feb 2000 so she never got to see him win the world crown.

Does this mean i have the right like you do then to dismiss stuff out of hand?

You should try to respect people on this forum. I on the either hand respect all but one

Lol, respectful ? Never been to brummies and never will. I get a nose bleed if I go past the new forest. Said my bit on it.

Are there really that many people waiting to clock you one, then?!!! ;-)

• Like 1