British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Woffy Hopes To Stay In Uk In 2014

It would be really sad if our British World Champion is not riding in the uk in 2014...

We need him here,,,, Make it happen......

Nothing like a confusing headline!! He 'hopes' to stay racing in England!!

Not a lot wrong with the headline, it's the thread title that's dodgy.

Decent interview imo, no reason to doubt any of it because it sounds exactly the sort of thing he would say, I really like his attitude. I just hope he can do a deal with Wolverhampton if that's where he feels at home.

• Like 1

If he came out and said he's riding in England in 2014 before a deal is signed he'd be criticised for being arrogant.

• Like 3

Poole maybe but certainly not that shambles of a Birmingham side I watched last night! ;)

Says a lot about the standard of the rest of the EL, don't it? ;) ;)

Is it just me that struggles with some journalists reports..

"He also insisted that the Elite League in England is not a much weaker than the rest of Europe."

I mean... I felta Italiano readinga thata sentence.

Tai on BBC Breakfast at 7.30,perhaps he will shed more light.

Suzanne was more interested in the size of his earings,saying they were bigger than his gold medal :lol:

Let's see whether he values the UK, Poland or Sweden wouldn't have acted as a training ground for him when he was younger.

I'm sure that, as a fair-minded observer of the speedway scene, you'll be the first to congratulate him should he sign to ride here next year.

Good news if, indeed, he does do a deal with Wolves. I was not a great fan of his a few years back but I think he has matured into a very nice guy and wow, his performances in the GP's were just sublime.

• Like 3

Thought he came across really well on the Tv today. Justs needs to sort himself a really good PR company to promote himself as world champion. With the right marketing could go far. Bit of who you know really in PR to get your face round.Well done the lad.

• Like 2