British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Woffy Hopes To Stay In Uk In 2014

Poole maybe but certainly not that shambles of a Birmingham side I watched last night! ;)

Because Peterborough are in such a strong position to criticise, having finished 6th or something and bouncing along the bottom for 80% of the season and what have ya... ;)

Because Peterborough are in such a strong position to criticise, having finished 6th or something and bouncing along the bottom for 80% of the season and what have ya... ;)

a decent website for starters :wink:

I had to wait 8 days for that! :o

Brum helped make the final the most one sided play off final in almost 15 years! :t:

I had to wait 8 days for that! :o

Brum helped make the final the most one sided play off final in almost 15 years! :t:

And Boro were probably the only team that could have beaten Poole over 2 legs IMO, as they did convincingly in the two league meetings...

• Like 2

And Boro were probably the only team that could have beaten Poole over 2 legs IMO, as they did convincingly in the two league meetings...

Wolves won 3 of the 4 league meetings against them. :t:

Blu is clearly referring to the Panthers team that finished the season......

I think that team would definitely have given Poole a run for their money.

I think that team would definitely have given Poole a run for their money.

Lets face it they were probably the only team to have been able to take on Poole in the play offs. Panthers would have been clear favourites if they made the top 4.

• Like 1

Hope Woffy is in the uk in 2014, not a fan of his really but the fans deserve to see their World Champion. They don't come around that often!