British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Eastbourne V Belle Vue 12/10/13

i know no one is interested, but this coming saturday sees the eagles take on the aces in their final league match of the season. i was hoping to go to this, but the weather forecast looks poor at the moment. a routine home win if it's on!.

Definite sell out ALL 700 tickets have gone. :rofl: Eagles will win this easily. Neither team has anything to ride for but pride and in truth a needless fixture. Eagles by 16+

??? So this isnt a public meeting?

I was planning on going down as usual, haven't heard anything about ticket only? Nothing on website?

??? So this isnt a public meeting?

I was planning on going down as usual, haven't heard anything about ticket only? Nothing on website?

I can't work out if you are adding to the sarcasm or if this really is a whooooosh moment! :unsure:

Parade at 7.20. First race at 7.30pm.

Does that allow 2 mins to introduce the crowd to the riders :D

I can't work out if you are adding to the sarcasm or if this really is a whooooosh moment! :unsure:

No, i was away with the birdies.. Doh

With all the rain last night todays pollen count must be low therefore I'm going to make a bold prediction and say Zagar will actually turn up! :shock::D

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

to expect 700 at this time of the year is a bit of an over statement, it's to dark and cold after 1900 for Eastbourne's O.A.P'S. :lol:

Well I am an OAP but still working. I live in France now but would be there if I could :-)

We needn't bother turning up tonight.

Well done eastie

Well done eastie

What the hell has happened to Zorro? Possibly the worst display by a visiting rider all season! Much easier win than I expected without us really having to break sweat! Nice way for our riders to end but can't help but wonder about just what if anything we'll be coming back to next year.