British Speedway Forum
cityrebel

Eastbourne V Belle Vue 12/10/13

What the hell has happened to Zorro? Possibly the worst display by a visiting rider all season! Much easier win than I expected without us really having to break sweat! Nice way for our riders to end but can't help but wonder about just what if anything we'll be coming back to next year.

He's been the same since about the 4th match in, we have had some bad riders in our time but for me zorro is by far the worse. He just poodles round at the bike not even attempting to race the bike

And what makes it worse he's on a set wage so whatever he scores he gets same amount.

He's took the piss all season, I use to respect every rider. I now respect every rider but him. DISGRACE

• Like 1

He's been the same since about the 4th match in, we have had some bad riders in our time but for me zorro is by far the worse. He just poodles round at the bike not even attempting to race the bike

And what makes it worse he's on a set wage so whatever he scores he gets same amount.

He's took the piss all season, I use to respect every rider. I now respect every rider but him. DISGRACE

bet a certain promoter is rubbing hands ,1 of his riders earning good money ,and gets a bargain average for the next season while he's at it

bet a certain promoter is rubbing hands ,1 of his riders earning good money ,and gets a bargain average for the next season while he's at it

I bet he is. Will be at Poole and Somerset next year.

Had a lot of time for Zorro but I found his antics a disgrace on Saturday night - poodling around at the back like a junior wobbler. Pathetic. Admittedly there wasn't many but there was a paying public and it was the end of the season but he could of at least looked like he was trying. Attwood should of sent him out as r/r just to p+++ him off. If he is on a set wage then more fool Belle Vue for agreeing to that deal, what would you expect.