British Speedway Forum

Doyley will be at Swindon next season. As I see it, that just means the rest of the side steps up one place. Nick to number one, Josh to number five and Alex to number three. Kyle and Charles in the engine room. The reserves are anyone's guess at the moment.

I see it like that too, I think Brady Kurtz is nailed on for one of the reserve positions,depending on what average he comes in on will decide who the other one is.If it is a three then I would go for Stefan neilsen again,I thought he suffered from the poor form of Tom Perry this year not being the main man at reserve.

How about this.

Nick

Josh

Alex

Jack holder 5pts

Charlie

Brady

If brady is on 3 (imo should be a 5) leaves I think 5.47 which kyle would fit if brady is 5 then leaves 3.47 maybe olly or lewis in then

Doesnt the fact that he has just raced in the NSW U21s show that Brady Kurtz is an Aussie and should be on a 5?

• Like 1

What makes you think you're going to get Brady & Jack Holder lol

Brady was in the frame this season, but the age thing ( I think ) meant he had to wait a year.

No Anders Mellgren at Rye House,he goes very well around the OTA....

Well that would be a signing to play right into your hand. :D

Well that would be a signing to play right into your hand. :D

Have you been on the Mythos again DB.............Scunthorpe bound at least 5 days ago :P

josh g is strongly tipped to sign for workington in 2014.

Will Josh now return? He has now signed for Poole and all their fixture will take presidents.

Is that true that Elite will take president if Premier matches clash, don't remember seeing that in BSPA statement?

josh g is strongly tipped to sign for workington in 2014.

That would be a disaster to lose Josh, the most exciting rider last season. :sad:

Full marks to Somerset in holding 2014 admission to last seasons prices. A shame season tickets not slightly cheaper as three free matches if purchased early and two free matches if purchased late, means most people will miss more than that due to seasonal holidays, so no saving. Perhaps a free programme could be included, as it was a few years back, to make it more attractive. That said, well done again for holding prices down. :D

Just realised that if Josh has signed for Poole, and not on loan, then Poole will have priority, so answered my own question, so I assume that if he rides for a Premier club he will be doubling down.