British Speedway Forum

Well if he comes in any less than a 5.00 it's a joke!

Am i right in saying Todd Kurtz came in on a 3? Unless they have different relations somewhere along the line Brady will be a 3 aswel.

Am i right in saying Todd Kurtz came in on a 3? Unless they have different relations somewhere along the line Brady will be a 3 aswel.

But Brady has raced in Oz U21 and the top Danish League hasnt he?

I thought this altered his status - if not why not?!

• Like 1

The thing i don't agree with is Aussies coming on on a 3 and saying "oh my great great grandmother was britsh" which allows them to come in such a low average.

They have no intention of riding for GB in the future and class theirselfs as Aussies 100%!

Also Kurts has rode in the Aus under 21's plus Dnaish top league so he is not coming in with no experience of riding in wurope either.

Unless the rules are changed they will constantly abuse it

• Like 2

does young Kurtz come in on a 5 or a 3?

correct

No todd kurtz at plymouth, they have just signed katajisto and lemon. Make of that what you will.

Please keep up, I said on page 6 of this thread on 4th November that Todd Kurtz not wanted by Plymouth, I give all this info and nobody believes me. :lol:

As I understand it, the Elite League club has priority over a rider services unless the Premier club has signed him first and he is doubling up, so for example Josh will have to ride for Poole and not Workington if home or away fixtures clash. Therefore some of the names rumoured for Somerset would be impractical, we already had the problem last season of riders missing because of a re arranged fixtures.

Not quite OT....as far as I understand it, the Elite League will only take priority if the rider in question is an asset of that Elite League club, irrespective of whom signed them first, so for example:

Craig Cook riding for both Belle Vue & Edinburgh. He is an Edinburgh asset so Edinburgh will have priority on his services

Richie Worrall riding for both Belle Vue & Ipswich. He is a Belle Vue asset so they will have priority on his services in any fixture clashes

If a rider is an asset of neither club he is riding for, then the PL team have priority on his services.

As I say, that's how I understand the arrangements for 2014

• Like 2

Not quite OT....as far as I understand it, the Elite League will only take priority if the rider in question is an asset of that Elite League club, irrespective of whom signed them first, so for example:

Craig Cook riding for both Belle Vue & Edinburgh. He is an Edinburgh asset so Edinburgh will have priority on his services

Richie Worrall riding for both Belle Vue & Ipswich. He is a Belle Vue asset so they will have priority on his services in any fixture clashes

If a rider is an asset of neither club he is riding for, then the PL team have priority on his services.

Thats exactly as I read the situation.

Perhaps you could also explain how Brady Kurtz still qualifies for a 3 point average despite riding in Oz U21 and Denmark?

Thats exactly as I read the situation.

Perhaps you could also explain how Brady Kurtz still qualifies for a 3 point average despite riding in Oz U21 and Denmark?

The Poole of the PL that's how :) They'll be telling us Dennis Anderson is a 4 point rider next :)

No wonder Pirate nick and Starman follow them :)

Edited by Arson fire

The Poole of the PL that's how :) They'll be telling us Dennis Anderson is a 4 point rider next :)

No wonder Pirate nick and Starman follow them :)

I follow them because like us, Poole, they are a very well run club. And the Speedway can be cracking.. Thats a point, Hey Garry, howabout Dennis on a 4.. :lol:

I'm sure you are correct as you usually are, what would I do with out you putting me straight? :lol:

Brady is a 3 pointer because many of his ancestors were British, the fact that they were forced to go to Aussie on a prison ship is no fault of his.

• Like 3

Wasnt it a case that if BK signed last season he came in on a 5 but next year would be a 3 down to some bizarre home office ruling.Would make total sense to sign his brother TK too for advice and travel etc. Could Jack Holder be on his way there too ?

Wasnt it a case that if BK signed last season he came in on a 5 but next year would be a 3 down to some bizarre home office ruling.Would make total sense to sign his brother TK too for advice and travel etc. Could Jack Holder be on his way there too ?

What is Brady Kurtz d.o.b. as according to one internet site, he was not 16 until September , so was therefore ineligible to compete in the PL ??

Another change in circumstances is that apart from appearing in the 2013 Oz U-21, he rode in two meetings for HSK Holsted in the top tier of Danish League racing in 2013.

Maybe the above do not affect patriality, bit iirc, Cameron Heeps, did not participate in the Oz National Finals in order to ride in the NL & also start with a 3.00 GSA in the PL.