British Speedway Forum

I have also bought CNC machines from Dugards and although not a fan of the machines, the company is profitable. With regards to Eastbourne Speedway, although the net worth dropped from 2011 to 2012, the business probably the highest net worth of all the EL teams.

From this years team I can only see King and Covatti being retained. Rumours that Harris is going to Peterborough and Brum will struggle to agree deals with the other Bees assets. Barker and Auty maybe back at Brandon next year.

I can't see Barker going back to Coventry. If Horton is still throwing Teddy out of the pram, we could pull the same trick as Swindon did with Troy Batchelor. I would certainly like to see Ben back next year.

As for Danny King, some people are being very unjust, talking about him 'bottling it' in the play-offs. In fact, he crashed at Perry Barr because he was trying to make a supreme effort in going round Hancock.

I'd rip it up and start again, Covatti included unless he can double up and get some miles under his wheels.

I can't see Barker going back to Coventry. If Horton is still throwing Teddy out of the pram, we could pull the same trick as Swindon did with Troy Batchelor. I would certainly like to see Ben back next year.

As for Danny King, some people are being very unjust, talking about him 'bottling it' in the play-offs. In fact, he crashed at Perry Barr because he was trying to make a supreme effort in going round Hancock.

Very unjust. You can't fault the blokes' effort. At Poole he came off busting a gut while on a tactical, cant knock that either.

• Like 3

Why rip up a team who came 2nd overall and finished the regular season top of the league.

That team still has improvement in it, especially from Harris who should be able to put 1 point on his average and Covatti.

• Like 1

Why rip up a team who came 2nd overall and finished the regular season top of the league.

That team still has improvement in it, especially from Harris who should be able to put 1 point on his average and Covatti.

Maybe, but they ran out of steam at the end, so instead of improving they slipped back when it mattered. Not a good sign really, but only my opinion after all.

Maybe because they can't afford it? Clubs losing 100,000 sky money will not help

Edited by woz01

I can't see Barker going back to Coventry.

Too many bridges burnt for Barker to return to Brandon, doesn't mean he'll be at Perry Barr though.

We are well over the points limit as it is, let alone a much reduced one.

• Like 1

Too many bridges burnt for Barker to return to Brandon, doesn't mean he'll be at Perry Barr though.

Ben is riding in the Brandonapolis tonight and also he's riding for the Bees against Leicester. Perhaps the bridges aren't that badly burned?

Ben is riding in the Brandonapolis utonight and also he's riding for the Bees against Leicester. Perhaps the bridges aren't that badly burned?

Personally I hope he is a Birmingham next year. Wouldnt want him back with the bees and was disappointed when it turned out he hadnt been sold

Ben is riding in the Brandonapolis tonight and also he's riding for the Bees against Leicester. Perhaps the bridges aren't that badly burned?

Turning up for a nights pay in an individual or challenge is a bit different to a seasons campaign, I'd tolerate someone I didn't like for a few hours if the pay was worth it.

At the end of the day, Barker is looking for work for next season. Wouldn't begrudge the kid what ever he chose.

At the end of the day, Barker is looking for work for next season. Wouldn't begrudge the kid what ever he chose.

True, But I highly doubt Birmingham & Coventry will be the only ones chasing his services, more so if more clubs join the EL.

Edited by david2905

Think martin may struggle next year with the GPS (don't reallymwanna say that but I do)

Judging by his performances as a number one he will struggle to have a club take a risk on him on that average and looks like he will be completely out of his depth in the GP`s - although saying that many said the same thing about Tai prior to March. ;)

And that team would still be beaten by a side with big hitters on the big night.

• Like 1