British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BluPanther

The 2013 Season Top 10 Rolling Average Improvers...

1- SMOLINSKI 2.51... 2- COOK 1.88... 3- THORSSELL 1.61... 4- COVATTI 1.50... 5- LAWSON 1.42... 6- HOWARTH 1.28... 7- KILDEMAND 1.27... 8- HOUGAARD 1.21... 9- JANOWSKI 0.82... 10- BUCZKOWSKI 0.78... Who can continue to improve on this list ? For me, Kildemand is the stand out improver this year, having done it from a heat leader berth, along with Cook, whose improvement has been very impressive...

1- SMOLINSKI 2.51... 2- COOK 1.88... 3- THORSSELL 1.61... 4- COVATTI 1.50... 5- LAWSON 1.42... 6- HOWARTH 1.28... 7- KILDEMAND 1.27... 8- HOUGAARD 1.21... 9- JANOWSKI 0.82... 10- BUCZKOWSKI 0.78... Who can continue to improve on this list ? For me, Kildemand is the stand out improver this year, having done it from a heat leader berth, along with Cook, whose improvement has been very impressive...

Smolinski can only go in one direction I feel - and it's not up. He has had a fantastic year - let's hope he can repeat it because with his current average he will be a big risk to any team.

• Like 1

Smolinski can only go in one direction I feel - and it's not up. He has had a fantastic year - let's hope he can repeat it because with his current average he will be a big risk to any team.

Edited by SCB

Cook, Thorsell & Covatti to improve in 2014, maybe Howarth too, the rest will level out or drop away.

Some of these listed may not be back next season but Craig Cook and Jacob Thorssell look good prospects to add a point onto those averages and think Chris Harris will be a big scorer next season if the limit is lowered to around 38.

If he is doubling up then Pontus Aspgren has certainly Improved a lot and if he returns then Mikkel Michelsen should be a rider to add points to his average. Nick Morris could also make big strides if he can keep his head.

• Like 1

Josh Auty needs to improve his rolling average.

He only rolls 3 times a meeting at the moment.

• Like 2

Josh Auty needs to improve his rolling average.

He only rolls 3 times a meeting at the moment.

:D

Josh's problem is he either rolls or misses the gate, sort of a like a "Bomber lite", could get up to a 7 if he gets that sorted.