British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gambo

El Table (a & B Match Split)

I don't think I am going to look as I have an idea Coventry may be at the bottom of both sections. :D Thanks anyway and I'm sure loads of fans will be interested.

It wasn't quite that bad Gemini. It is interesting reading the table & seeing what happened to Kings Lynn due to all their injuries.

• Like 1

And how well Peterborough did in the second half of the table. No wonder the only way to stop them was to deduct those 3 points. ;)

• Like 4

And how well Peterborough did in the second half of the table. No wonder the only way to stop them was to deduct those 3 points. ;)

So you did have a look then ;). You weren't far out about Coventry. Regards Peterborough - They weren't deducted the points - they shouldn't have had them in the first place - was the ruling

Edited by Steve0

Good job they somehow got decision or they'd have been adrift at the bottom.

Pretty much shows what we already know, Poole and Peterborough decided to race for 50% of a season and Coventry were naff throughout,

I think those who are brave and put a strong team out may actually reap the reward of higher crowds, less off night racing and the play offs can be on a Friday or Saturday night with very big attendances