British Speedway Forum
Phil

No Sky Or League Sponsorship Money Etc...

You know what I mean, They get people talking on twitter and facebook.

Did you see Ward's sensational pass?

Did you see Holder's pass?

Did you see Woffinden's gate?

I have seen Woofinden's gate and below the sign Beware of the dog there is another one Beware of Hougaard Racing Fans.

• Like 6

I have seen Woofinden's gate and below the sign Beware of the dog there is another one Beware of Hougaard Racing Fans.

Talking of dogs, saw a video on Facebook today of a Pug with its lead caught in a lift door. Really got people talking I can tell you.

• Like 1

Because we are a big club with large revenue which would allow us to compete in a Super League with Poole.

And the smallest crowd.

And the smallest crowd.

But with the largest sponsorship deal in the whole of the Elite League.

Our sponsorship deal is miles better than Poole's.

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans

And your Dad's bigger than my Dad

• Like 1

and this statement is from a Poole :blink: fan.... :rolleyes:

Not April already is it...

• Like 1

HRF is correct though, the EL does need to keep the likes of Holder, Ward and Woffinden. It's how you manage to keep them in this league and stay solvent.

• Like 1

HRF is correct though, the EL does need to keep the likes of Holder, Ward and Woffinden. It's how you manage to keep them in this league and stay solvent.. .

It would have been better if we hadn't allowed them in the League in the first place . then the elite league would be needing British riders .

Edited by speedibee

HRF is correct though, the EL does need to keep the likes of Holder, Ward and Woffinden. It's how you manage to keep them in this league and stay solvent.

i have to say i dont agree, woffy maybe,

what entertainment is there in seeing a rider clear off half a lap in front?

non what so ever.

just makes the rest look bad, but no doubt a new rule will appear allowing them to remain in poole colurs

• Like 1

What it doesn't need though, is the long list of second rate overseas riders who fill all the minor team spots.
  • Like 2

Lets get rid of engines, make em pedal it around. No more expensive e/f, no more waste ink filling in the words e/f in the Programme. No need for big vans to run around the Country make the bikes fold up and slip then into the backseat of Fiat 500. Everyones a winner....

• Like 1

i have to say i dont agree, woffy maybe,

what entertainment is there in seeing a rider clear off half a lap in front?

non what so ever.

just makes the rest look bad, but no doubt a new rule will appear allowing them to remain in poole colurs

I was alluding to the fact that we need more top class riders not just the 3 in the example. From my point of view, I want to see the top riders racing in the UK. The skill these ride possess is amazing and that is what I want to see on our tracks - and they don't always make the gate you know!!
  • Like 1

Lets get rid of engines, make em pedal it around. No more expensive e/f, no more waste ink filling in the words e/f in the Programme. No need for big vans to run around the Country make the bikes fold up and slip then into the backseat of Fiat 500. Everyones a winner....

Ah yes, Cycle Speedway that's the future.....!? :t: Poole are pretty good at that too! :drink: