Tony Rickardsson

Nicki P

Scotty Nicholls

I hope it will be:

Leigh Adams

Jason Crump

Ryan Sullivan

Scotty Nicholls

I may be biased, but i think that Sully is definiatley up for it this year.

mikeal max :rolleyes:

Mikeal who?? na only joking but really cant see him winning it but then again he thought nicki pedersen was gonna win it last year??

he or who there James?

Nikki P ........ a lot of people thought he would win last year, especially after Cardiff.

I never want anyone to win except one of the Brits, if they go out then Ryan Sullivan is next choice, then TRick or Jason Grump (just to see him smile rather than growl would be nice) :wink:

Surely has to be Crumpie, mind you anybody other than other than Mr Charisma, Tony Rickardsson. ;)

1.Crump - said it back in October and I'm not changing

2.Pedersen

3.Rickardsson

Dark horses:

Adams, Jonsson, Sullivan, Nicholls, Dryml

You can forget the rest.:oops:

Well here's what the bookies thinkWilliam Hill

You have to say the smart money would be on Jason. I'm not entirely convinced he can change though. I don't think the hot headed Jason can keep it togehter under pressure.

Has Tony passed his peak? It's hard to say that the young guns have passed him yet. Surely he's still in with a genuine shot at it.

We all know that Nicki won't hand over the tittle without a fight.

Leigh is good enough to get in everybodys way but never has the consistancy in the gp's that he shows in the league. Greg will do about the same as Leigh.

So who does that leave. For me the only others who will push the top two all the way will be Ryan and Scott. Gaters tracks don't suit the racer, Scott, so with all that in mind I'll stick my neck out and go for Ryan.

:wink::P

1.Sullivan ( if he does then yes coz hes my favourite ) / Crump ( If not Sully no real speedway fan could grudge crumpy

2.Sullivan / Crump

3.Rickardon

4.Nicholls

5.Max

I would hate if Rickardson done it purely for the fact that having seen videos and red books he is not worthy of the same number of World Titles held by the legend that is Ivan Mauger

super_Carlos ... why would you hate it if Tony Rickardsson ... Ivan Mauger only had to do it in one round . Rickardsson has had to do it over 6 at least ... winning at least one gp in each of them thus showing that if it was the same as when Ivan Mauger won it , Rickardsson would be purely dominant.. no question about it...

But as much as i'd like to see him get the title i wanna see crumpy get it after all the bad luck he had last year... he deserves it now ..

GO CRUMPY !!!!!!!! :PB)

I'm not sure about this year, maybe Crump, Adams, Sullivan (oh all aussies) but in 2005 it's definately time for the younger generation like Jonsson, Bjarne Pedersen, or Andersen.. Maybe Holta (is not that young, but he has the ability)

Why not go all the way to the generation even younger and mention Kenneth Bjerre ? :approve::approve:

He will definitively be one for the future, and he will qualify for the GP series this year IMO. :wink::wink:

cya

Why not go all the way to the generation even younger and mention Kenneth Bjerre ? :approve::approve:

He will definitively be one for the future, and he will qualify for the GP series this year IMO. :wink::wink:

cya

Or why don't you mention Matej Zagar? :D:D:D

Since there are only two places available to qualify for GP series next year, let's say it will be Zagar and Bjerre. Do you agree Garf?

I would like to see Rickardsson win it again, but, the question is has he gone past his absolute peak? only time will tell.

If it is not to be him, then I strongly fancy Sullivan to win, he has been unlucky with injuries for the last two years, and the fact that he is not riding over here this season will give him an extra edge to his riding, after all he has to show PB what they are missing! :)