British Speedway Forum
MMX Events

Havvy's Farewell - Poole Speedway - Friday 21st March 2014

Eastbourne isnt exactly far from Poole and as i have said if this meeting was at Peterborough or Coventry or Kings Lynn i would have gone.

Oh dear geography not your strongest subject. 122 miles From Poole to Eastbourne. Quicker to get from Coventry to Poole.

Oh dear geography not your strongest subject. 122 miles From Poole to Eastbourne. Quicker to get from Coventry to Poole.

Oh dear, why state Poole to Eastbourne.

Oh dear, why state Poole to Eastbourne.

It IS the same distance the other way. :blink: :blink: ;):)

• Like 1

All this fuss over Milik and he may well turn out to be sh!te :D:drink:

Milik should not be a 4 that is to low for a rider of his ability and the system needs changing -FACT

Now hope you understand

Think this might be opinion not - FACT . That's a - FACT ( I typed that so it must be fact and I put FACT in capitals for emphasis)

• Like 2

Mr Shovlar, why does it bother you so much that in your opinion there were no Coventry fans at Poole on Friday?

I am a Coventry fan and went to what turned out to be a shambles of a Storm meeting at Brandon. However if I had gone to Poole how would you know if I was a Coventry fan or not? We don't all wear Wulfsport coats or wear yellow and black from head to toe! Besides if the crowd was that big how would you know the team orientation of everybody there?

As you said yourself "Havvy Poole legend"......he is not a Coventry legend. So what's your point?

I wonder in years past if Coventry fans would have been so bothered to look to see how many Poole fans attended Nigel Boocock's, Rick Miller's or Ole Olsen's meetings.

• Like 1

Mr Shovlar, why does it bother you so much that in your opinion there were no Coventry fans at Poole on Friday?

Its what trolls do unfortunately. Trying to provoke a reaction.

I am a Coventry fan and went to what turned out to be a shambles of a Storm meeting at Brandon. However if I had gone to Poole how would you know if I was a Coventry fan or not? We don't all wear Wulfsport coats or wear yellow and black from head to toe! Besides if the crowd was that big how would you know the team orientation of everybody there?

As you said yourself "Havvy Poole legend"......he is not a Coventry legend. So what's your point?

I wonder in years past if Coventry fans would have been so bothered to look to see how many Poole fans attended Nigel Boocock's, Rick Miller's or Ole Olsen's meetings.

usual troll showing his usual stance

usual troll showing his usual stance

Irony of the highest order!!

Hi All

The race jacket worn by Chris Harris which is signed by him and Havvy is on EBay this week.
It is the one used in the second half Individual (number eight) as allocated to Bomber via his match score.

It was auctioned on the night but the buyer never paid! ...we have been holding onto it ever since.

Take a look and have a punt for it - the proceeds, after ebay fees, go 100% to Havvy so please be generous!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Havvys-Farewell-Speedway-Race-Jacket-Gary-Havelock-Chris-Harris-HAND-SIGNED-/151283916053?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2339395d15

Hi All

The race jacket worn by Chris Harris which is signed by him and Havvy is on EBay this week.

It is the one used in the second half Individual (number eight) as allocated to Bomber via his match score.

It was auctioned on the night but the buyer never paid! ...we have been holding onto it ever since.

Take a look and have a punt for it - the proceeds, after ebay fees, go 100% to Havvy so please be generous!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Havvys-Farewell-Speedway-Race-Jacket-Gary-Havelock-Chris-Harris-HAND-SIGNED-/151283916053?pt=UK_Sports_Memorabilia_ET&hash=item2339395d15

oops sorry its a different jacket :blush:

Edited by Pirate Nick