British Speedway Forum
MMX Events

Havvy's Farewell - Poole Speedway - Friday 21st March 2014

You're interested anough to look on a thread about him and make a query,but not interested enough to look at the site you have been mentioning enough over the past few days to answer the query for yourself.How queer!!!

To be honest when I saw a mention of Gary Havelock and wanted to find out about his involvement with Poole the site you refer to did not occur to me. Thank you for your valued guidance.

Edited by Guest

You're interested anough to look on a thread about him and make a query,but not interested enough to look at the site you have been mentioning enough over the past few days to answer the query for yourself.How queer!!!

I'm gonna dine off this one for years..Oh dear, oh dear!!... :party:

• Like 2

To be honest when I saw a mention of Gary Havelock and wanted to find out about his involvement with Poole the site you refer to did not occur to me. Thank you for your valued guidance.

I'm gonna dine off this one for years..Oh dear, oh dear!!... :party:

Can't be helped. ERC had to be changed due to sky now showing it.

I would imagine it would mainly have been Poole fans attending it

...and quite a few of the same riders!!! Change of date I would hope!?

i thought it was only Ward and maybe cook which may clash so far

Are you for real?

Maybe 19th March as a possibility - Poole's race night and all that?Could keep the same line-up then I'd imagine as well

Edited by Reliant Robin

Are you for real?

Sky want to broadcast the meeting on that particular date, the BSPA would be crazy to say no. We had plenty complaining that Sky didnt show the event in the past, I wonder what fans, riders and sponsors wouldve said had the BSPA turned down Sky showing it.

Its unfortunate but I dont see how both meetings cant be successful.

• Like 1

Sky want to broadcast the meeting on that particular date, the BSPA would be crazy to say no. We had plenty complaining that Sky didnt show the event in the past, I wonder what fans, riders and sponsors wouldve said had the BSPA turned down Sky showing it.

Its unfortunate but I dont see how both meetings cant be successful.

I'm referring to the fact of the quote it mainly being Poole fans

I'm referring to the fact of the quote it mainly being Poole fans

It would be though, its at Poole on a friday night. Many are not in a position to travel there for that time, me included.

An out and out racer fully commited when asked to ride for his country but once again the powers that be don,t give a toss about anything that gets in their way of making a quick buck. Thoroughly unproffessional decision this meeting should be rearranged to a later date with or without SKY money Once again BSPA are a laughing stock ???

• Like 1

It would be though, its at Poole on a friday night. Many are not in a position to travel there for that time, me included.

Many are though and now have too choose between the 2 meetings. Personally I think this sucks and the BSPA should have grown pair for once and told Sky to pick another night as we are honouring one of our few world champions.

But then why would the BSPA care after all they aren't earning from Havvys Farewell. Says a lot about the character of those who are running our sport. Personally I hope it's raining down all day in Coventry on the 21st.

• Like 5