British Speedway Forum
kraftwerk

Speedway Fans Interests Survey

I am doing a survey on speedway fans, and their interest of different leagues and competitions, will you help me and fill this up, it really is a short one, it will take you less than a minute.

and if you would share this along to your speedway friends to get a diverse crowd in the survey, i would be really thankful! :)

Thanks!

• Like 1

Done it, please provide results when available if poss.

looks professional - is this an educational project? What do you envisage doing with the results?

No problem, when the results are in I can share them with you ... But so far 52% of participants are from UK, waiting for other speedway countries to wake up :)
It's a project that i am working on and i need some input info.

No problem, when the results are in I can share them with you ... But so far 52% of participants are from UK, waiting for other speedway countries to wake up :)

It's a project that i am working on and i need some input info.

what do you expect it to tell you? What are going to use the info for?

what do you expect it to tell you? What are going to use the info for?

Spamming?

• Like 1

Spamming?

Can you explain your definition of 'spamming' for this survey? You do not have to leave your email address on completion of the survey.

Edited by Guest

What has 'what kind of smart phone or tablet do you own' got to do with a speedway survey?.

Excuse me as I'm just naturally suspicous after sending my banking info to a Mr Obongo at The Co-op Bank of Nigeria.