British Speedway Forum
Matt Davis

Steve Dixon Injured

It seems Speedway photographer Steve Dixon was injured today while taking photos at a motocross event.

Details are sketchy at the moment but it appears Steve is in Coventry hospital under going surgery.

My very best wishes go to Steve for a quick and full recovery.

• Like 3

Sad to hear that Matt, hope Steve makes a quick and full recovery

Let's hope that when full details emerge Steve's injuries turn out to be minor rather than major. My thoughts are with him.

Oh dear- this is bad news.

Best wishes go to Steve - one of the truly top guys in our sport. I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Edited by Parsloes 1928 nearly
  • Like 2

It seems Speedway photographer Steve Dixon was injured today while taking photos at a motocross event.

Details are sketchy at the moment but it appears Steve is in Coventry hospital under going surgery.

My very best wishes go to Steve for a quick and full recovery.

Best wished to Steve. Definitely not nice to hear and hope the lad makes a full recovery.

My best wishes to Steve Dixon. Years ago when I used to take speedway photos at Wimbledon I was always rather concerned at the risk and as a guideline used to operate from just behind the great cameraman Alf Weedon. His technique was superb and he knew just where to place himself on the centre green's inner edge. Mike Patrick was another who was an expert at positioning himself when working.

More importantly, let's hope for some good news in regard to Steve Dixon's accident.

Dreadful News and so close to Christmas.

Hope you get well soon.

The newspaper report gives details of some dreadful injuries

Let's hope for a full recovery and one that doesn't take too long

Thinking of you, Steve

• Like 1

Hoping for a speedy and full recovery Steve.