British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

I notice the "Peterborough Three" are still as barmy as they were 5 or 6 years ago on the Weird World... glad some things never change. ;)

All the best

Rob

Got to have a laugh, haven't you? Especially with the way speedway is going these days ! I laughed all the way through the Sky meeting last night :rofl:

Got to have a laugh, haven't you? Especially with the way speedway is going these days ! I laughed all the way through the Sky meeting last night :rofl:

You lasted the whole meeting?

I deleted it from Sky+ when Pearson & Tatum were debating the 23rd restart of heat 3; it was like Whitehall farce!

You lasted the whole meeting?

I deleted it from Sky+ when Pearson & Tatum were debating the 23rd restart of heat 3; it was like Whitehall farce!

Oh yes, I never give up half way through anything. Magnus Magnusson, me :) it was entertaining.... but maybe I was just in a good mood :D

Oh yes, I never give up half way through anything. Magnus Magnusson, me :) it was entertaining.... but maybe I was just in a good mood :D

Sometimes it's hard. :shock: :shock: :nono:

Sometimes it's hard. :shock: :shock: :nono:

surely if its hard you dont give up half way! wink
  • Like 1

surely if its hard you dont give up half way! wink

Which was exactly my point. :t::rofl: :rofl:

Hall and Dilger proving to be as useless after 1 meeting as some of us suggested they would be.

Hall and Dilger proving to be as useless after 1 meeting as some of us suggested they would be.

Dilger for Jacobs has seen me scratching my head since it was announced.

• Like 1

“I believe I can be an eight-point rider in the Premier League and hopefully I can show that sort of form for the rest of the season,” continued Hall.

Hall not good enough for national league

He should of left it with the heroics of the second leg of the grand final of 2006 embedded in Panthers fans minds

The poor reserves at the beginning of the season have been replaced now with even worse reserves

Maybe MJJ racing should start the Peterboro 2015 thread now as this season is as good as over now

• Like 1

Might be worth at least giving the new Riders a Meeting or two to get dialled in. Come on - at least give them a chance.