British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Hall & Rosen for Lewis & Fish is the best option in my opinion. Unfortunately I think Mick will go for the cheaper option of Roynon & RR.

So who do you think might be coming in then? King Kenny, Linus Sundstrom, MJJ, THJ, Avril Lavigne, Hougaard or Morrissey? Or may be all 7?!!!

she just looks at mark plummers twitter , I see there's a practice session at showground sunday (if it's not a washout) ,

I wouldn't be surprised if panthers re-declare with Adam Roynon and Richard hall in the team for lewis and fisher , if you look at panthers options there limited I assume they both have bikes at the ready and lets be fair they'd be a lot cheaper than a untried johnny foreigner

Hall & Rosen for Lewis & Fish is the best option in my opinion. Unfortunately I think Mick will go for the cheaper option of Roynon & RR.

would hall and rosen fit ??? , what nationality is rosen ???

Rosen is Swedish isn't he? So a Tuesday track is pretty much ruled out.

Hall & Rosen would fit, & Rosen is Danish I believe.

-_- Rosen is Swedish.

Can I ask who you are referring to by 'RR' here? I'm probably missing someone really obvious.

-_- Rosen is Swedish.Can I ask who you are referring to by 'RR' here? I'm probably missing someone really obvious.

Rider replacement? :)

• Like 1

-_- Rosen is Swedish.

Can I ask who you are referring to by 'RR' here? I'm probably missing someone really obvious.

Lol

• Like 2

-_- Rosen is Swedish.

Roy Rogers. :wink:B)

• Like 1

Rider replacement? :)

omg, I knew I was missing something obvious, Can you let me off it was morning and I am a teenager after all :)

I'm an idiot -_-

• Like 1

omg, I knew I was missing something obvious, Can you let me off it was morning and I am a teenager after all :)

I'm an idiot -_-

I don't believe that for a minute. :D

-_- Rosen is Swedish.

R/R was a big success in Newcastles glory days of the 70's & 80's lol

• Like 1

Panthers moving to Sunday racing I understand.

1- Bjerre

2- Roynon/Hall/Tressarieu

3- Dryml

4- Ostergaard

5: Rosen/Covatti/North

6: Jacobs

7- Barratt

Edited by dazpanther

Panthers moving to Sunday racing I understand.

1- Bjerre

2- Roynon/Hall/Tressarieu

3- Dryml

4- Ostergaard

5: Rosen/Covatti/North

6: Jacobs

7- Barratt

Wont be Hall if you'

re racing Sundays then surely? As he rides longtrack/grasstrack. Ditto Tress. And Covatti will be riding in Italy. And North rides in Poland.