British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

thought he had broken his broken his T12 vertebra at Rye House earlier in the season - end of may I believe...

thought he had broken his broken his T12 vertebra at Rye House earlier in the season - end of may I believe...

your eyes ain't very good ...... he was at the showground a few weeks ago ( against edingboro) kevlars on ready to have a spin but the rain put paid to that

Children go free and reduced admission prices for adults for rest of PL season. It will be interesting to see if this gets supporters in through the gates. Applies to junior sports teams I should add.

Where are you getting the information that Roynon is giving this season a miss ?

I spoke to Adam on Saturday.

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 2

your eyes ain't very good ...... he was at the showground a few weeks ago ( against edingboro) kevlars on ready to have a spin but the rain put paid to that

I could see that far.... 60 miles away!! ;)

so he didn't break his T12 at Rye House then? ....

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Plymouth-Devils-rider-Adam-Roynon-injury/story-21162357-detail/story.html

PANTHERS SIGNING UPDATE

Monday August 11, 2014
PETERBOROUGH team boss Carl Johnson is closing in on new signings.

The ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers chief is searching for replacements for injury victims Ryan Fisher and Lewis Blackbird ahead of a hectic end to the regular Premier League season.

And Johnson is hopeful of having new riders in place by the time his side return to action when entertaining East Anglian rivals Ipswich at the East of England Showground next Tuesday (August 19).

Johnson said: “The search for new riders is ongoing and we are finally making good progress.

“We are currently involved in talks with riders and their parent clubs, and we hope to be in a position to make a team announcement in the next few days.

“I would like to thank the fans for their patience as it is taking time for us to attract the right riders who we feel can help us to reach the play-offs and challenge for honours.

“It is not an easy task at this stage of the season and Lewis’ unfortunate injury has forced us to change our plans.

“As a long-standing supporter of the club myself, I know it can be frustrating for fans when they are not kept up to date with what is happening.

“I feel it is important to keep them in the loop as much as possible.”

The visit of Ipswich triggers a spell of five meetings in the space of 10 days for a Peterborough outfit boasting a stack of meetings in hand on the majority of their Premier League rivals.

An even more hectic period follows at the start of September when Panthers race six times in seven days as they bid to charge into a Premier League play-off place.
  • Like 1

KKS Really?. I am being nice by letting Panthers fans know that there is signing news coming for you. Forum is actually going crazy every new member is accused of being KKS. :rolleyes:

how are you being nice ??? its a bit obvious when your following mr plummers tweets ,

I follow every rider and reporter on Twitter. Next time I just wont bother posting news I was being nice by letting Panthers fans know about signing news. but now I am being accused of being KKS because I follow someone on Twitter Pathetic!.

Causes some trouble this KKS person. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Looks like Joe Jacobs will be one of the riders on his way.

Joe Jacobs @JoeJacobs93 12m

Looking for PL place....

Please let it be Dakota North

Dakota North has said he isn't signing for the Panthers on his twitter

Edited by Morrissey Fan