British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Think overall those changes weaken the Panthers, but there wasn't a lot of options for you guys.

Dilger is hit or miss, mostly miss.

I agree , thing is the 3 haven't raced for a while and could be well ring rusty which could come to bite us on the arse ,

Peterborough must be hoping the three new riders will come good, Hall & Roynon have become PL journeymen, Dilger didn't exactly do anything spectacular in his previous attempts in the PL but like others have said options were pretty limited.

Peterborough must be hoping the three new riders will come good, Hall & Roynon have become PL journeymen, Dilger didn't exactly do anything spectacular in his previous attempts in the PL but like others have said options were pretty limited.

think that's a bit harsh on roynon to call him a journeyman ,injuries have killed his career and most of the time its not his fault ,don't expect a great deal from him good luck to the lad he'll need it

• Like 2

Great to see Roynon with a team place again. Think it was always going to happen with Hortons Coventry connection

• Like 1

I agree , thing is the 3 haven't raced for a while and could be well ring rusty which could come to bite us on the arse ,

Roynon and Hall as second strings clicking could be key, but if they don't then big responsibility on Bjerre and Dryml as #1 and #3 (I presume, unless shall goes to #3)

think that's a bit harsh on roynon to call him a journeyman ,injuries have killed his career and most of the time its not his fault ,don't expect a great deal from him good luck to the lad he'll need it

Swindon Sprockets

Peterborough Pumas

Mildenhall Fen Tigers

Boston Barracudas

Glasgow Tigers

Rye House Rockets

Birmingham Brummies

Ostrów Wlkp. (POL)

Workington Comets

Stoke Potters

King's Lynn Stars

Dudley Heathens

Redcar Bears

Leicester Lions

Coventry Bees

Sheffield Tigers

These are Roynon`s teams he has ridden for so far, they are taking from Wikipedia, obviously there have been seasons where he has been riding for more than one team.

You can add Plymouth to the list to, and now Peterborough.

These are Roynon`s teams he has ridden for so far, they are taking from Wikipedia, obviously there have been seasons where he has been riding for more than one team.

You can add Plymouth to the list to, and now Peterborough.

I can see where your coming from but I class a journeyman as somebody who's going thro the motions and takes no chances, and who's happy to just to pick up a few quid ......... my mistake

I can see where your coming from but I class a journeyman as somebody who's going thro the motions and takes no chances, and who's happy to just to pick up a few quid ......... my mistake

That's fair enough, maybe I am being a tad harsh on Roynon, sadly for him, either by being dropped or losing a team place through injury he hasn't been in a team for much more than a season. Hopefully for him and Peterborough this move works out and he can have a run as a Panther for the rest of this season and into 2015.

Has it definitely been confirmed that Adam is riding for the Panthers? If so, he has changed his mind since last Saturday.

Edit: Just seen it on the website!

Edited by TesarRacing

so i take it you have signed adam and dilger. adam is a good rider and needs a LOT of time to get inti the swing of things again. fantastic to watch on a good day. nad some fantastic rides at workington during his term with us. but sadly nowhere near the rider he was due to all those injuries. dilger, the less said about him the better. garbage on a bike. imo. your 3rd rider needs to be world class to compensate..

so i take it you have signed adam and dilger. adam is a good rider and needs a LOT of time to get inti the swing of things again. fantastic to watch on a good day. nad some fantastic rides at workington during his term with us. but sadly nowhere near the rider he was due to all those injuries. dilger, the less said about him the better. garbage on a bike. imo. your 3rd rider needs to be world class to compensate..

Richard Hall is a funny signing, as a 2nd string; He's not that bad.

1. Lasse Bjerre

2. Adam Roynon

3. Ales Dryml

4. Richard Hall

5. Ulrich Oostergaard

6. Max Dilger

7. Nicki Barrett

Huge pressure on Lasse and Ulrich, but if Roynon and Hall ride like they can then our Top 5 is really powerful.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

I fancy Rye House to get a point at least against that line up

I fancy Rye House to get a point at least against that line up

your win against a poor line up last nite has gone to your head