British Speedway Forum
NeilWatson

Peterborough Panthers 2014

Only rode EL in 2013 and finished with 5.71, so it should be a converted PL on that unless the rule got changed at the AGM.

Edited by NeilWatson

Great news..Can anyone tell me the format for the premier league and how many fixtures we are likely to have at home as I might put in a last minute cheeky request for a season ticket for Xmas. Lewis Blackbird will be the next signing :wink: ..unless he changes his mind and chooses Sheffield.

Just got home, and that's made my day. Many thanks to everyone involved in keeping the best track in the country alive and well :cheers:

• Like 1

Welcome home Panthers. Delighted you race on.

• Like 1

Panthers fans welcome to the real racing , pleased for you that your club is to continue. Look forward to our clashes.

Great news for all speedway fans, hate to loose any track and with the return of the Fish to the PL it promises to be an entertaining side (well at least it will give us someone to boo at last)love it

• Like 1

This very good news - well done to Mick, Neil and Blayne for getting involved and taking it on.

I will still mourn the loss of EL racing but the most important thing for Peterborough Speedway and speedway in general is continuity of racing at the EOES!

• Like 1

Delighted for Panthers fans and really pleased to see Ulrich fixed up with a team.

• Like 1

Website states season tickets are 'for a minimum of 18 home meetings'!

They'll miss out, I presume.

you would think it would be re drawn, but then again its speedway so that would be too must like common sense, so they will probably miss out!