British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
June01

Polish Final Results 1976, 2001

Was anyone at either of these finals in 1976 in Gorzow, or 2001 in Bydgoszcz, who has a programme (or a really good memory) and could help me with either of the following?

The events of heat 1. Mucha, Bruzda and Cieslak were all excluded, with Mucha and Cieslak being replaced by reserves. Was that because of an accident or starting offences?

The riding order for the 2001 final (from a programme please). I have all the riders and their scores, but not the riding order.

Was anyone at either of these finals in 1976 in Gorzow, or 2001 in Bydgoszcz, who has a programme (or a really good memory) and could help me with either of the following?

The events of heat 1. Mucha, Bruzda and Cieslak were all excluded, with Mucha and Cieslak being replaced by reserves. Was that because of an accident or starting offences?

The riding order for the 2001 final (from a programme please). I have all the riders and their scores, but not the riding order.

I have the winners 1st place trophy send me pm for pictures