British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NeilWatson

Winter Cracker - Peterborough Sunday 2nd February 2014

yes it should have been Kent Kings Select --now been amended on as much as possible ! Apologies as in rushing to get Cracker line up out this was incorrectly done .... well at heart it's a Kings side with three Rye House assets so it was half right !!

I can't see the wife going a lot on me going to me first meeting of the season. Six days a week I wouldn't have a problem, but Sunday's are usually her choice of where we go and speedway is not one of her favourite places, still, she cant moan just this once :party: . Can She..???

WINTER CRACKER RIDERS: Josh Auty, Ryan Fisher, Chris Harris, David Howe, Lewis Kerr, Richard Lawson, Ulrich Ostergaard, Tom Perry, Chris Schramm, Aaron Summers, Richie Worrall. (One more TBC)

I was meaning the TBC at the end of the line up :)

BUT doubt it will be on, as the grounds saturated again.

I'd guess the most likely out come will be it will be called off weather forecast is not good for this week I,m sorry to say

Edited by Haza
  • Like 1

final rider for the Cracker is Poole and Plymouth's Kyle Newman ...a member of the Panthers 2012 EL squad and a league winner with Somerset last year plus as a guest for Poole in the EL final. Just back from a winter of racing in Australia he accepted the booking immediately

Edited by Main Man

Disappointed but not surprised after all the rain we've had and still more forecast. :sad:

Thats a shame, but with the forecast of colder weather I was dreading it, but would still have turned up and got frozen.

Its a shame someone cant find an indoor place some where, like we had at telford, bournemouth and brighton, great days and dead cert to get a meeting.

A daft question perhaps, but is there likely to be another attempt to stage this 'out of season' meeting..?

Or will it simply now be too close to the actual season to make it worthwhile?