British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

Speedway Best Pairs

Constant moaning about the commentary

I guess maybe you would prefer that one of the other broadcasters was showing it instead of Eurosport ?

Problem is they are the only one so maybe we should be supportive rather than complaining. These guys are relatively new to speedway commentary, Millard, Tatum, Pearson had many years experience and still talk crap half the time if you ask me

Give them a break

Most of the commentators for minor sports are self employed. At least with Nigel and Kelvin, whilst we might not always agree with their opinion at least they get the facts and the names right the majority of the time!!

Even the riders and their gate positions were stated wrongly last night - despite them being on the screen caption!!!

Edited by Skidder1

How has nobody yet noticed the Aussies POOLE PIRATES have won the title?

:wink::approve:

• Like 1

:wink::approve:

All the Aussies on duty on Friday are Poole assets - Team manager, Riders and reserve!! :t::wink:

Have to rub it in a bit when we have the chance!! :D

• Like 1

The key to winning this event is in the word 'Team'. The Aussie boys rode as a team throughout the 3 events.

You would expect Pedersen to ride with a selfish attitude but made me laugh when Smolo won an heat punching the air when his partner was tailed off last. Has no one told these guys the scoring system or in the main are they thick?

ffs Even Jack Barnicle had grasped it by event 2, not too sure about Sam. :unsure: