British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

you must know something as no notification has been given as to who will be in the 4's, going by current averages Berwick might miss out

Apparently Redcar are taking a bus, so either they must know they are in it, or are being optimistic about being in it!

I'm guessing the clubs know, but the fans haven't been officially informed yet?

you must know something as no notification has been given as to who will be in the 4's, going by current averages Berwick might miss out

I'll probably still go

Berwick should qualify on the basis that it wouldn't be the same without their fans whooping it up on the first bend :)

• Like 3

Berwick should qualify on the basis that it wouldn't be the same without their fans whooping it up on the first bend :)

got to agree certainly a noisy bunch :approve:

Well this Berwick fan will be there, though I`m not very noisy, nosey maybe but not noisy.

• Like 1

That was my rationale for getting us into it if our averages were gonna make it a struggle :lol: Really hope we are tho as I love the atmosphere of the 4TT :approve:

Always a good day at the 4's lets just hope we {Berwick} qualify, with the announcement of participating teams dragging on makes it difficult to organise buses at such short notice. Hopefully there will be news by the weekend.

Always a good day at the 4's lets just hope we {Berwick} qualify, with the announcement of participating teams dragging on makes it difficult to organise buses at such short notice. Hopefully there will be news by the weekend.

Should we get a meeting at Berwick this weekend I`m sure there will be some kind of announcement one way or the other as who is in and who is out, though you would've thought any announcement could've been made before now, the meeting is a little over two weeks away.

Safe to say that, if the club has been informed by BSPA office, they will carry the information in their e-Newsletter. They always put one out late Friday or early Saturday.

Taken from BSPA site

Friday July 18, 2014

THE competing clubs have been named for the Premier League Fours at Peterborough on Sunday August 3 (2.30pm).

Eight clubs will do battle on one of the biggest days in the sports major events calendar, with Edinburgh defending the title and the host club now involved after their move into the Premier League last winter.

GROUP 1: Newcastle, Somerset, Peterborough, Scunthorpe.

GROUP 2: Edinburgh, Workington, Redcar, Berwick.

Rider line-ups for each of the teams will be named soon, and gates at the Showground will be open from midday.

See you all there... Time for Berwick to take over the 1st bend again :lol::approve:

[quote name="Steve Park" post="2484516" timestamp="

Beat me to it B4e !

Get used to it :lol::wink:

So its not the top 8 teams from July Green sheets (top 4 or 5) not that we going to find out.

So it's the 8 top teams taken from WHEN ?

Perhaps BSPA will issue date and averages when decision was made, but then again perhaps NOT !!!

They make it up as they go along.

I was planning to go to the Emirates Cup, but I've been told I HAVE to go to the 4's

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 2