British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

How's the weather looking tomo down Peterborough way??????

idiot, judging by your last response!

Sorry but I find your constant angst against King's Lynn very boring.

If you have ever been to speedway before you know you are allowed to take food and drink into most stadiums.Just not the SWC and other major speedway events which are run by the BSI.

i done ligaments in mt calf/ankle once .took a long time to heal and gain confidence to put real weight on it.. take as long as you want kyle. you tried to come back.. nuff said..

• Like 1

Glad us bees fans are bit more understanding of his injuries. Should be hoping Kyle waits till ready to return rather than coming back too early (like he did against Wolves) and making it worse.

• Like 1

Sorry but I find your constant angst against King's Lynn very boring.

If you have ever been to speedway before you know you are allowed to take food and drink into most stadiums.Just not the SWC and other major speedway events which are run by the BSI.

yet another idiot comment....if "id never been to speedway before" i wouldnt be on this site would i????

and yet again, if your bothered, check at least 4 other posts where i have praised kings lynn!..

people like you can start an argument in an empty room!

and if you think the italians, 3 usa riders, stead, cameron, king, harris equates to a "major event", id suggest you are the one who has never been to speedway before!

Lewis Blackbird is thankfully fit enough to ride for Peterborough tomorrow.

yet another idiot comment....if "id never been to speedway before" i wouldnt be on this site would i????

and yet again, if your bothered, check at least 4 other posts where i have praised kings lynn!..

people like you can start an argument in an empty room!

and if you think the italians, 3 usa riders, stead, cameron, king, harris equates to a "major event", id suggest you are the one who has never been to speedway before!

I think the SWC is a major event on the speedway calendar.

And what is it with all the anger and aggression in your posts.

I think the SWC is a major event on the speedway calendar.

And what is it with all the anger and aggression in your posts.

ok tellboy, i didnt come on here slagging off kings lynn, and i didnt come on here saying have you ever attended a speedway

match.....ALL i was questioning was the rights and wrongs of not allowing drink into a stadium on a hot day..i also asked, was this a kings lynn promotion thing? and yes, it felt like a "lets fleece them" thing..for your information, i think kings lynn should be crowned champions, but thats cos i personally not keen on the play off system..i also think kings lynn is a great race track (some viewing areas dodgy), i also think the chapmans do a superb job for speedway in norfolk.....

I assume a random NL rider will be Worky's reserve just in case.

It's been confirmed on the Comet's Facebook page that Kyle is riding and Mason is the reserve.

on the official workington siteworkingtons team is. joshg (cant spell your surname josh) rene bach, ricky wells, kyle howarth and mason campton at reserve.

howarth may or may not ride, but is still going to be there.

just a tad slow in posting this info.

Edited by jenga