British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

gonna come back on the site tomorrow to find out the result of the 4s. shambolic state of affairs at peterborough speedway. waterlogged track, health and safety, electrical probs. whatever next.. poor stuff from an EX elite league venue..

waterlogged? a joke surely... :rolleyes:

This PL format is stop start; doesn't suit our strengths.

bullsh*t! Panthers were pi55poor.

Think its about time the 4s is changed because year on year it's dragged out with problem after problem. 2 hours in and not even finished the semi final yet

I'm home already. Can't believe Panthers couldn't even make it through to the second half. Dryml managed to get 1 & 1 - both gifted, which means he was last and last. Time to dump him!

But every cloud has a silver lining... at least I don't have to sit/stand through another interminable 2 or 3 hours as they crawl through the rest of the meeting. Utter shambles all round.

Edited by PE7Panther
  • Like 1

Missing Fisher doesn't help to be fair.

Missing Fisher doesn't help to be fair.

I don't agree; not the way he's been performing this season.

Edited by PE7Panther

A disgrace of a meeting, getting on for 3 and a half hours and they have just 3 heats into the final, even with the delay for the ref's control box, again many supporters paying their hard earned money and having to leave early because of the coach drivers hours absolutely dreadful, no wonder Speedway is in the state it is :mad:

gonna come back on the site tomorrow to find out the result of the 4s. shambolic state of affairs at peterborough speedway. waterlogged track, health and safety, electrical probs. whatever next.. poor stuff from an EX elite league venue..

Nothing wrong with the venue.

Ricky Wells, looks like he's at the bottom of the well. Somebody please give him a bucket, to get out of that hole. Could have cost us the 4`s title.

Thank God ....................ABE

• Like 2

Workington is probably the only track that would of put up with wells for this long, he should of been dropped ages ago, my money is on him to still be with us at the end of the season, total lack of ambition by our management/promotion

Must be the organisers then !!

BSPA event so that's their responsiblity.