British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

Edinburgh have to be favourites though i would expect a fully fit Somerset to run them close

To be fair Wright is in excellent form so Rebels may not miss Allen too much.

Edited by Gordon Bennett

He is going well but unless he is using some of Cookie's special fuel he's not going to get close to Ollie Allen's scoring away from Somerset.

I saw him at Ippo last week doing a double pirouette on the 3rd bend - very entertaining but the only points gained were for style!!

I have 2 family rooms for Sale at Peterborough Alwalton Travelodge if anyone wants them, Get both rooms for £50 (£25 each), we originally paid £44 for each room.

We were originally meant to be going to Rye House v Newcastle match which has now been cancelled so might just travel down on the day.

Campton replaces Howarth in the Workington side with Lambert in at reserve.

Obviously his 3 day stint in Ibiza has twinged that ankle :rolleyes: Only bike he isn't bloody riding is a speedway bike!!! Come on 7 week out , one doesn't have to be a brain surgeon to see Howarth is clearly taking the pi$$. Wish they would get a bit of back bone and get him riding or get shot :mad: . You seem to see more of his social life plastered everywhere than you do if him .

Saying that I think Campton the better option for Sunday, but lets hope Howarth is back for next Thursday at Sheffield

Obviously his 3 day stint in Ibiza has twinged that ankle :rolleyes: Only bike he isn't bloody riding is a speedway bike!!! Come on 7 week out , one doesn't have to be a brain surgeon to see Howarth is clearly taking the pi$$. Wish they would get a bit of back bone and get him riding or get shot :mad: . You seem to see more of his social life plastered everywhere than you do if him .

Saying that I think Campton the better option for Sunday, but lets hope Howarth is back for next Thursday at Sheffield

Jeez.

I'm sure Kyle is really happy not being able to do what he loves (riding speedway) and, not earning any money to boot.

• Like 2

any drinks allowed>

Never had a problem in the past. I took a large cool box in a couple of weeks ago when British 125 Championship preceded the PL match

any drinks allowed>

Boring

• Like 1

I emailed the club asking the question whether food and drink were allowed to be taken in after the issues people had at Kings Lynn last week.

Neil Watson kindly replied that your own food and drink can be taken in.