British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

They make it up as they go along.

I was planning to go to the Emirates Cup, but I've been told I HAVE to go to the 4's

You`ve got all season to watch Arsenal under achieving at home but only one go at Berwick winning the 4`s. :)

I was planning to go to the Emirates Cup, but I've been told I HAVE to go to the 4's

Discretion is the greater part of valour

I should hope so Shadders, you're part of the Bandits first bend posse ;)

All the best

Rob

I should hope so Shadders, you're part of the Bandits first bend posse ;)

All the best

Rob

You can go off people
  • Like 1

Does anyone know the price for this? Or what an adult & student ticket was last year so I have an idea. Thanks

Does anyone know the price for this? Or what an adult & student ticket was last year so I have an idea. Thanks

Adult admission will be £20, I'd guess. That was what was charged for the Pairs and I believe it's the same price for all BSPA Shared events.

Pairs admission prices were:

Adults: £20

Concessions: £15
Junior (12-16): £5
Children (11 & under): Free
Edited by Steve Park
  • Like 1

PETERBOROUGH are hoping it will be a case of home sweet home as they bid to lift their first trophy for seven-and-a-half years.

The ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers quartet of Lasse Bjerre, Ulrich Ostergaard, Ales Dryml and Lewis Blackbird will be among the favourites for glory when the East of England Showground hosts the Premier League Fours Championship on Sunday, August 3 (2.30pm start).

“It’s an honour to stage the event again,” said club supremo Mick Horton. “And I would love nothing more than seeing a home victory.”

Panthers have been drawn in Group 1 alongside Newcastle, Somerset and Scunthorpe.

Edinburgh, Workington, Redcar and Berwick lined up in Group 2 with the top two finishers in each bracket advancing to the final.

Ticket prices have been set at £20 for adults, £15 for concessions, £5 for children aged between five and 15, and Under 5s free. Season tickets from any club are not valid

PETERBOROUGH are hoping it will be a case of home sweet home as they bid to lift their first trophy for seven-and-a-half years.

The ‘TC Harrison’ Panthers quartet of Lasse Bjerre, Ulrich Ostergaard, Ales Dryml and Lewis Blackbird will be among the favourites for glory when the East of England Showground hosts the Premier League Fours Championship on Sunday, August 3 (2.30pm start).

“It’s an honour to stage the event again,” said club supremo Mick Horton. “And I would love nothing more than seeing a home victory.”

Panthers have been drawn in Group 1 alongside Newcastle, Somerset and Scunthorpe.

Edinburgh, Workington, Redcar and Berwick lined up in Group 2 with the top two finishers in each bracket advancing to the final.

Ticket prices have been set at £20 for adults, £15 for concessions, £5 for children aged between five and 15, and Under 5s free. Season tickets from any club are not valid

I believe you can use the Rain-off ticket from the Berwick FIM GP Qualifier meeting for this (and any other BSPA shared) event.

The biggest clubs are in, that's what matters.

Define "biggest"

Define "biggest"

I think JJR means the one with most letters in it's name!

I think JJR means the one with most letters in it's name!

Or maybe the average weight of each club's fans.

All the best

Rob