British Speedway Forum
screm

Premier League 4's 2014-peterborough 03/08

Thought Ales couldn't ride??[/quote

Its British Speedway the rules are in a constant state of flux.

I meant at the start of the season, I swear it said somewhere that Ales was going to miss a handful of meetings due to prior bookings, and this weekend was one of them?

who is representing Rye House mate? :P

I don't think you understand how qualification criteria works
  • Like 1

Thoroughly looking forward to my trip to EoES next week, if we get the same weather as last but half the length of meeting I will be happy.

I'm looking forward to this too. When are the actual line ups likely to be announced?

I'm looking forward to this too. When are the actual line ups likely to be announced?

GROUP 1:

NEWCASTLE: Danny King, Lewis Kerr, Ludvig Lindgren, Stuart Robson. Res: Lewis Rose.

SOMERSET: Nick Morris, Olly Allen, Pontus Aspgren, Brady Kurtz. Res: Charles Wright.

PETERBOROUGH: Lasse Bjerre, UIrich Ostergaard, Ales Dryml, Lewis Blackbird. Res: Nicki Barrett.

SCUNTHORPE: Nicolai Klindt, Josh Auty, Ryan Douglas, Ashley Birks. Res: David Howe.

GROUP 2:

EDINBURGH: Sam Masters, Steve Worrall, Max Fricke, Craig Cook. Res: Justin Sedgmen.

WORKINGTON: Ricky Wells, Kyle Howarth, Rene Bach, Josh Grajczonek. Res: Mason Campton.

REDCAR: Aaron Summers, Carl Wilkinson, Richard Lawson, Hugh Skidmore. Res: Jan Graversen.

BERWICK: Claus Vissing, Matthew Wethers, Kevin Doolan, David Bellego. Res: Matej Kus.

Cheers chap! B)

Looking forward to this, as someone said above the same weather and half the length of time to run the meeting would be good. Lost the will to live last year lol.

Edinburgh must be favorites although I think Peterborough will run them close.

Newcastle will be hard to beat if Lindgren comes to the party...

• Like 1

Where are the Geordie contingent likely to be congregating? Think I have to be a Diamond for the afternoon #teamlewis :D

• Like 1

Where are the Geordie contingent likely to be congregating? Think I have to be a Diamond for the afternoon #teamlewis :D

Normally half-way on the back straight.

• Like 1

Glad we're in Group 2.

Group 1 looks a bit tasty!!

Obviously I`m hoping that Berwick can put up a bit of a challenge, though if I am picking a winner I like the look of Workington.

Reckoned on Rebels & Panthers being favourites, but if Allen is missing, then would expect the home team to pick up the silverware.