British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Elite Riders Championship - 25/09/2014

Will this be on bet365 with it being a elite league meeting kind off

• Like 1

Never thought I would struggle for a texter for the ELRC but there you go...is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Can I just ask, is this ELRC a second attempt at getting the farcical ERC sorted out? OR are they TWO different competitions?

When was the ELRC inserted into the seasons fixture list?

I must say, at the start of the season I was under the impression that the farcical ERC was a replacement for the ELRC. If others thought so too, including riders, then who can blame them for booking themselves up for this time of the year, and if they were subject to previous arrangements / contracts, then what right did the BSPA have to include their names in the original line-up only to later make it look like the riders were crying off when in truth they were never available in the first place due to previous arrangements?

Edited by uk martin

It seems this meeting is not being shown as was previously mentioned, so speedway updates it is with poss radio coverage.

Only if we can get a texter!

Still seems a good line-up to me for the Norfolk Arena, Lambert should generate local interest. It's unfortunate to have withdrawals but aren't they all for legitimate reasons?

With all the withdrawals it makes it a more level playing field i guess.

The best 2 riders are probably Batchelor and Doyle but Kildemand or Janowski must go close.

The best 2 riders are probably Batchelor and Doyle but Kildemand or Janowski must go close.

Depends what mood Zagar is in - I'll be honest I'm totally amazed he's not caught a cold yet. But Matej, Hans and Bomber could all win it too - in addition to the 4 you mention.

It was often said to be more difficult to win than a World Final.

Nowadays its only marginally better than the PLRC. Even that's stretching it.

This place loves a hyperbolic statement. :lol:

Depends what mood Zagar is in - I'll be honest I'm totally amazed he's not caught a cold yet. But Matej, Hans and Bomber could all win it too - in addition to the 4 you mention.

lol ,STILL TIME YET!!! to think up an excuse!!!,whats the betting if he doesnt get to the first corner first he will pull up with some kind of bike problems!!!

Still looking for a texter for this meeting. .can anyone help please?

Thanks

Unfortunately not...just not going and that is all 3 Kings Lynn texters!

I'm getting desperate now, despite several requests here and on Facebook, unfortunately no offers of a texter and of course, I am off out myself tonight to speedway so will not be able to do my usual chasing until there really is no hope.