British Speedway Forum
PolskiZuzel

Speedway Champions League ?

One disaster after another under Castagnas reign and I fear this won't be the last of them......

CAN hardly bale Armando ...

But why did they allow to chose a rural country track like Wolfslake in the first place to host a "prestigeous" FIM event such as this World Speedway League ? The choice of this venue was all wrong from the start. It may be located NEAR Berlin, but it is not Berlin. Not more like for example Armadale isn't Edinburgh. It is an out of town speedway track in rural country, and the Wolfslake track does not have anything, no grandstands, no floodlights etc. - this is, and never was, a secret.

Edited by Bavarian
  • Like 1

You wont blame Castanga you mean. In the Star this week he's preaching safety after single handily instigating the introduction of silencers which have increased the injury list significantly.

• Like 1

The way I see it yesterdays GP should have been postponed as well due to not meeting the revised Fim track racing rules from dec 23rd 2015.

The exits of bends 2 and 4 should be "soft" 20 meters onward where the apd stops. Now one could say nicki hit the solid fence at 21 meters so theres no need to drag this further... :lol:

According to you rmando is never to blame for anything!!! I wonder just what he does then apart from avoid taking the blame for all the problems that have occurred during his reign.He isn't just a figure head is he???Of course after all the disasters we have had during his reign he should shoulder a fair proportion of the blame

I suppose you believe Sepp Blatter when he say's he had nothing to do with and had no knowledge of all the buying votes for World Cup Finals as well?

Edited by iris123
  • Like 4

The way I see it yesterdays GP should have been postponed as well due to not meeting the revised Fim track racing rules from dec 23rd 2015.

The exits of bends 2 and 4 should be "soft" 20 meters onward where the apd stops. Now one could say nicki hit the solid fence at 21 meters so theres no need to drag this further... :lol:

Just spoken to last nights jury president at Ljubjlana airport- that rule comes into force in 2017 !!!!

I read the paper before writing that. From Jan 1st 2016 its either soft fence in the exits or extended apd.

Most certainly the apd was not extended and Nicki and his bike hit something solid. Possibly on the 20,5 meter mark.

Edited by f-s-p

I read the paper before writing that. From Jan 1st 2016 its either soft fence in the exits or extended apd.

Most certainly the apd was not extended and Nicki and his bike hit something solid. Possibly on the 20,5 meter mark. Stekkers knows me, tell him It's me. :lol:

Tony Steele

Tony Steele

He knows me too. :lol: :lol:

And for the same reasons as I ask the questions they dont want to hear.

EDIT2: so I read it again and found an escape clause regarding the extra protection. As the FIM has not approved the said extra protection, guess its not mandatory yet. So they made a rule 4 months ago that they still cant enforce. Still, this is better than the suit rule that has not been dealt to the end in over two years.

Edited by f-s-p

I guess the ticket sales were okay though...