British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

Madzzz Testimonial 16th March

Still a 4TT. That's the list that Mads sent. . . in no particular order :)

I must have missed a couple of names as Kylmakorpi & Proctor are the final two apparently.

Teams according to Stars website are:

Leicester (Red): Mads Korneliussen, Peter Ljung, Patrick Hougaard & Joonas Kylmakorpi

Swindon (Blue): Hans Andersen, Peter Kildemand, Troy Batchelor & Nicolai Klindt

King’s Lynn (White): Kenneth Bjerre, Rory Schlein, Richie Worrall & Morten Risager

Newport (Yellow): Niels-Kristian Iversen, Cameron Woodward, Scott Nicholls & Ty Proctor

Looks a pretty competitive lineup. Shame there's no Porsing for the Stars though.

• Like 1

Gonna have to sit this one out, wanted to go but the 3pm start isn't ideal for me

Teams according to Stars website are:

Leicester (Red): Mads Korneliussen, Peter Ljung, Patrick Hougaard & Joonas Kylmakorpi

Swindon (Blue): Hans Andersen, Peter Kildemand, Troy Batchelor & Nicolai Klindt

King’s Lynn (White): Kenneth Bjerre, Rory Schlein, Richie Worrall & Morten Risager

Newport (Yellow): Niels-Kristian Iversen, Cameron Woodward, Scott Nicholls & Ty Proctor

Looks a pretty competitive lineup. Shame there's no Porsing for the Stars though.

Yep looks good but.. Morten Risager? I suppose he's a mate of Mads but his Lynn connection is a bit vague lol. Ah well should be a good meeting though I won't be expecting Lynn to win it - not that it really matters ofc.

Looks to be a good meeting, unfortunately have prior arrangement but wish all fans an exciting meeting and riders a safe one.

Edited by A ORLOV

Yep looks good but.. Morten Risager? I suppose he's a mate of Mads but his Lynn connection is a bit vague lol. Ah well should be a good meeting though I won't be expecting Lynn to win it - not that it really matters ofc.

Lynn most certainly the underdogs in this,but that doesn't really matter for this.

When Lynn came back to the EL wasn't Risager named in the team,or squad I'm sure he had some races for Lynn anyway.

Beautiful day for it B)

Beautiful day for it B)

Tell me about it. Aching to go but at the same time can't miss today's game. Maybe if we're 4-0 down by half time I'll be there

Tell me about it. Aching to go but at the same time can't miss today's game. Maybe if we're 4-0 down by half time I'll be there

I also don't want to miss todays game,but there is the record button you know.

I will watch the first half then make my way to the speedway,watch the second half later.Problem solved. :D

I also don't want to miss todays game,but there is the record button you know.

I will watch the first half then make my way to the speedway,watch the second half later.Problem solved. :D

Get ya but I can't watch recorded live sport. If something is going on I always check results so I end up never watching the recorded sport, if that makes sense :lol:

• Like 1

Get ya but I can't watch recorded live sport. If something is going on I always check results so I end up never watching the recorded sport, if that makes sense :lol:

I know what your are saying.If I know the result and my team have lost I don't watch the recording,but if they won then I do :t: .Unfortunately I haven't seen them win many this season so I am hoping the Stars can make up for that instead.

Decent meeting to kick the season off raced in glorious weather. Leicester fans were different class on the first bend.

Roll on Wednesday evening.

• Like 1